My new desert hairy

Inverts4life

Arachnopeon
I dont think that is H. arizonensis. Something doesnt look right. Not the right coloration or shape.

H. laoticus

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
That's definitely not a Desert Hairy. Be careful around it until someone here can properly ID it.

AzJohn

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I hope this is a joke.

raouf, did you get a scientific name for your scorpion? It's not Hadrurus Arizonensis which is a the scientific name for a desert hairy. I can say this with 100% certainty. I'd stay well away from it until it is IDed properly. Your scorpion resembles leiurus quinquestriatus, at least to me. I don't keep this species and I'm not at an expert in photo identification. If it is LQ it is one of the very dangerous species in the hobby. I hope someone comes on that can ID it for certain. I'm also hoping I'm wrong and will end up looking silly, I can't imagine selling a LQ as a DH.

John

Warren Bautista

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Please tell me this is a joke.

That is a Leiurus quinquestriatus, a deathstalker, not a Desert Hairy.

CONTACT THE SELLER NOW.

Envyizm

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
That's definitely a Leiurus quinquestriatus it just has a lighter metasomal segment. Whatever you do man be very careful with that scorpion and like warren said contact the seller because that's a huge danger not only to yourself but everyone else he sells a "desert hairy" to.

raouf

Arachnopeon
lol don't worry it was a joke guys xD

U guys surprised me in how fast u ID'd it as a LQ, great job!

I was gonna play it off 2 b a m. martensii, but I think that might have been too hard to notice the diff vs a desert hairy lol, anyways it doesn't look like any1 had a good laugh out of this and just stress that's y I am giving in this early

Kathy

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Hm, yeah, I don't think those are anything to joke about....

snappleWhiteTea

Arachnoangel
Old Timer

I was gonna play it off 2 b a m. martensii, but I think that might have been too hard to notice the diff vs a desert hairy lol, anyways it doesn't look like any1 had a good laugh out of this and just stress that's y I am giving in this early
:clap:
this is a good joke on a bunch of levels, nice one.

Y-man

Arachnosquire
LQ Joke

I was about to contact you to find out who your seller was, LOL.

Earthworm Soul

Arachnosquire
Old Timer

I know a guy that actually had this happen to him...

thebugfreak

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
i saw this and i was going to say it was an LQ, but i was scared to because i was scared that i might be wrong and i might cause unnecessary panic.

Warren Bautista

Arachnoprince
Old Timer

:/

You deserve an internet smack to the head.

Purpleorange8

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I WANT TO BUY IT!!!!!! I will trade you an H arizonesis for you Death Stalker so you can finally get your Desert Hairy ;)

Irene B. Smithi

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I hope this is a joke.

raouf, did you get a scientific name for your scorpion? It's not Hadrurus Arizonensis which is a the scientific name for a desert hairy. I can say this with 100% certainty. I'd stay well away from it until it is IDed properly. Your scorpion resembles leiurus quinquestriatus, at least to me. I don't keep this species and I'm not at an expert in photo identification. If it is LQ it is one of the very dangerous species in the hobby. I hope someone comes on that can ID it for certain. I'm also hoping I'm wrong and will end up looking silly, I can't imagine selling a LQ as a DH.

John
that's what it looks like to me too!!! DON'T TOUCH IT!!!!!!!

Moltar

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Grroooannn... way to get everybody's panties in a bunch here.

Well I disagree with all these other guys, I say touch it!

TheScorpionLord

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
dude it wasnt even hairy lol
but beautiful specimen nonetheless