Genus Pterinochilus

T.Raab

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Pterinochilus chordatus (Gerstäcker, 1873)

Critterfarm

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
P murinus RCF gravid (I hope) female

P lugardi female digging in enclosure

I wish I could convince my P chordata or P vorax to come out for air and snap a pic or two, but no dice.

Angelo

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
those are some AWESOME pics...once i find mine ill post em :)

Rico

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
All some beautiful pics. I wish my Pterinochilus murinus would come out for a pic or two...been hiding out for the past few days ever since he molted.

GoTerps

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Sub-adult male Pterinochilus murinus.

Last edited:

FryLock

Banned
Old Timer
We may know what "Arusha" is soon in Europe time will tell ;).

cryptly

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
FryLock said:
We may know what "Arusha" is soon in Europe time will tell ;).
If you find out, please let me know. :) I've tried to find info, but haven't had much luck.

Ace Man

Arachnopeon
Hey guys

I haven't posted for ages but now I have my second T ( I have for a while now but didn't see her very often). That was until I moved her into a bigger tank! I see her all the time now and have put a viewing window in the burrow.
She didn't really like me moving her as the picture shows and i was quite glad that I was using a pair of long tweezers to move her otherwise I may have had a couple of holes in my hand!! I've had her about 6 or 7 months now and she's molted twice. She's about 2" in body length and is quite impressive.

Attachments

Crimsonpanther

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
BEAUTIFUL T's guys and girls.......My OBT is my personal fav......Here is a pic of her....I also recently bought a Mustard Baboon......here it is as well.ENJOY :clap:

T.Raab

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Pterinochilus murinus TCF - mating (remark - its NOT the same male then the pic above.)