Pamphobeteus sp. mature males

spiderPeter

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Hello,

I thought you could enjoy few pics of mature males from genus Pamphobeteus. I have just 2 of them, which are real beauties. I mated my 2 females of Pamphobeteus ultramarinus, and will do the same with second species soon. I really hope in succesfull breeding of them...

Enjoy!

spiderPeter

Last edited:

spiderPeter

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
ok, and the last one. I will post more pictures later.

Last edited:

Jakob

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
VERY nice man. Pamphos are awesome!

Later,

Jake

spiderPeter

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Hello.

I made few new pictures, which I want to share with you. Next species is included...

spiderPeter

Last edited:

_SHIVA_

Arachnopeon
Good Lord Peter, now THOSE are really awesome T's!!!
D'you know where are they from?
regards

brgn

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Excelent pictures once again Peter! Have you mated the sp. "south Ecuador" yet?

Robert

Deliverme314

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
My male P.Vespertinus molted two days ago to about 5 inches. I think I have him a female for when it matures if everything works out ok. How much bigger until it matures? Rather... what is the norm for a mature P.Vespertinus male? I am assuming around 7.5 inches.

I also have a 2.75" P.Platyomma unsexed sling. I almost do wish its a male... male pamphobs rival xenesthis as the most strikingly beautiful Ts ever. females are just mosnters.

spiderPeter

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
_SHIVA_,

first male is Pamphobeteus sp. from South Equador, the second one is Pamphobeteus (Vitalius) platyomma from Brasil. Out of it, they are both from my personal collection :eek:)

Robert,

I didn`t mate sp. South Equador yet, still waiting till first female feed a little bit more yet. Second female is going to mo,t soon (as I think), so will wait with her a while. Also, I don`t want to risk a male. He is quite fresh, and I didn`t see him to make a "sperm web" yet. I think I will mate both sp. South Equador and platyomma next week.
One of ultramarinus females in starting to silk her burrow, so I hope it`s good sign of happy result of mating. We will see...

Best regards,
Peter

PS: Here is a juvenile of Pamphobeteus sp. South Equador, looking similar to platyomma juvenile. Enjoy it!

Deliverme314

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
You have any more equador species you want to send to the US? Pamphobs are my fave species and really the only species I will be keeping with me downsizing my collection.

Windycity

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Peter,

Were you males showing much of their mature coloration prior to their ultimate instar molt?

Last edited:

Angelo

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
i gotta say God did a really nice job when he sat down and put together those Pamphobeteus's. :D outstanding pics, im overwhelmed with jelousy.

YZFR1

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Wow...I'm going to pick up that species just because of those pics!