My Avicularia (and others) pictures

rtshaw80

Arachnopeon
Greetings all,

I thought I would share some of my pictures of my tarantulas that I finally uploaded from my digital camera. Sorry they aren't of the best quality, I need a new camera with a decent macro, and a good photo editing software program wouldn't hurt!

Anyways, first 3 are of my 6" adult female A. metallica, 2nd my A. minatrix (molted since this pic, now almost 2")
and my A. avicularia subadult unsexed, about 3 1/2-4"

Attachments

versus

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
hey...your a.metallica looks nice and i like your g.birdeater.....fantastic creature~! ;P

Jay

Arachnopeon
Very nice pictures! Say, what are you keeping your t. blondi in if you don't mind me asking?

rtshaw80

Arachnopeon
Jay said:
Very nice pictures! Say, what are you keeping your t. blondi in if you don't mind me asking?
Right now I have it in a 10 Gallon aquarium. She pretty much just hides out under her half log hide for the most part, only sitting outside of it at night.

Jay

Arachnopeon
Awesome dude. Hope to get one myself when I've got more t experience. Yours looks pretty darn good

greensleeves

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Wow, your A. metallica is a glorious fuzzball! Magnificent! :D

Greensleeves

rtshaw80

Arachnopeon
greensleeves said:
Wow, your A. metallica is a glorious fuzzball! Magnificent! :D

Greensleeves
She's definitely one of my favorite T's, one of my most docile and gentle. She was a steal at 20 bucks!

rtshaw80

Arachnopeon
pics of my littlest guys,

1 and 2) My Greenbottle Blue, this guy is so fat he's ready to burst, hopefully will molt again soon, this guy doesn't stop eating!

3) Horrible shot of my sling B. boehmi, but showing some color already.

4) My 7 legged/1 palped Avic. geroldi, has molted since losing the leg and palp, but molt was too soon after to start regrowing.

5) 3/4" A. geniculata starting to show it's leg striping, just after its 2nd molt in my care.

Attachments