Avic avic

WhyTeDraGon

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
My girl Holli :) (her name is Holli because most of her molt dates and her purchase date were on Holidays :) )

Tarantula Lover

Psalmopoeus Lover
Old Timer
Thats a nice plumped and fat avic you got there! lol
Nice pics!!

James

p.s- is it female?

WhyTeDraGon

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Tarantula Lover said:
Thats a nice plumped and fat avic you got there! lol
Nice pics!!

James

p.s- is it female?
Thank you, yes, she's a female :) Her boyfriend will be arriving Thursday so ive been fattening her up :D Only problem is, she wont STOP eating {D

Last edited:

WhyTeDraGon

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Thank you :) She was a present from OldHag last year, a great present at that :) She is about 2 years old now ;)

Scorpiove

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Can you take a picture of her on your hand, I want to get a good judgement in how big she is. I'm just fantasing about the ones I'll be getting. :)

BlkCat

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I have some versis coming soon. Hopefully some avics before summer. I love the bright pink toes! Its too cute!!

shogun804

Arachnogeneral
Old Timer
ummmm avics are very cool T's. i really like the pics of her on the plant :clap: did you take her outside for those shots???

PS: hopefully i will have some A avic slings headed my way at some point from a breeding loan {D

WhyTeDraGon

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
yeah, the pics were taken outside :) I just need to dust that plant off, lol.

I'll try and get more pics today when I get home around 5. I'll post them once I get them :) Oh, and she's 4".

jbrd

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
wow that is one beautifull A.avic you have there!

WhyTeDraGon

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
The male should be arriving shortly at my house *I am not home* and my neighbor will be taking him in until I get there.
I will take pics of him, and possibly the mating! :D

Thanks

Tarantula Lover

Psalmopoeus Lover
Old Timer
lol, good luck with the mating! Ive started my avics ever since January 2005 and bred 3/6 successfully!

James

WhyTeDraGon

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
thank you!
How big are the females that you bred? Mine's about 4", but she just seems so small to me!

WhyTeDraGon

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
And here HE is!!

he arrived safe and sound today :D

It was REALLY windy outside, so I did my best! Not to mention he is a SPAZ! He was all over the place! I had to wear him out to get these pics! {D I hope he doesnt get eaten, he is adorable!!

This was the best pic I could get of his palps, he wouldnt sit still!!

Oh, and more pics are HERE :D

WhyTeDraGon

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
My first successful breeding :)

Well, not sure if it took, of course! lol. But they mated and he made it out alive! :clap: He sat there doing inserts for nearly 5 minutes! She was so tolerant! But near the end I saw her fangs coming up!! So I put a comb in front of them, and he took off up my arm {D "Save me!!" LOL.

Here they are :D I got some video also, but im working on lightening those up :)

Scorpiove

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I would love to see the video when its done! I've been looking all over the internet for pinktoe video. Oh and congratulations on the successful pairing! May there be countless hundreds of baby Avics!

Last edited:

WhyTeDraGon

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I HAVE the videos saved, if anyone wants them I can send them. But they need to be lightened up BIG time, and I dont have the software to do that :( I dont know why this camera records so dark. Really cool videos though! I can see just fine when I play it on my camera ;)