African T's

Henry Kane

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Few of my "baboons". These were at least being cooperative for the moment.

Mated and hopefully soon-to-drop-a-sac C. bechuanicus. (She's lookin good, huh Joy? ;) )

Attachments

Henry Kane

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Next, 2 of my 3 female C. brachycephalis...first one being an obscene glutton. lol

After that, C. marshalli. COuldn't decide which pic of her i liked best so I'm posting both.

Attachments

noname

Arachnopeon
Nice pictures of some <edit> nice spiders! But doesn't the abdomens look a bit big? Do you feed them alot?

Last edited by a moderator:

Henry Kane

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
K, next is one of my tiny juvie E. pachypus. Too cute not to show off.
P. chordatus and the serious side of one of my S. calceatum.

Attachments

Henry Kane

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
noname said:
Nice pictures of some <edit> nice spiders! But doesn't the abdomens look a bit big? Do you feed them alot?
Thanks. :)

Well, the first is mated and hopefully fat with eggs. The rest do get fed well but I hope to come across males of these species soon and it doesn't hurt to have the females fed up ahead of time in my opinion.

Take care. :)

Gary

Last edited:

Henry Kane

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Last one for the moment (and kind of a cruddy pic at that). Got this big female last week with a batch of similar "baboons" and still unsure of what it is. Maybe another P. chordatus in need of a molt but time will tell...hopefully.

More to come later.

Gary

Attachments

jbrd

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
wow awsome pics of your T's and they look very well fed

Deschain

Arachnolord
Old Timer
That first P. chordatus is amazing. Yet another species I'll have to keep an eye out for.

It's not too often people post pics of Ceratogyrus sp., so thanks alot for sharing them. :worship:

I miss my C.bechuanicus. Little guy was absolutely fearless, even as a sling.

Mattyb

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Very nice pics. I agree too that is is a good idea to keep your females well fed, you don't want one of your males to end up as a midnight snack :eek:

-Mattyb

moricollins

Arachno search engine
Old Timer
Gary, i have the male for your C. marshalli, too bad there's a border in the way LOL... but my boy has a date lined up once it gets warm.

I love the Cerato's , very underappreciated.

Mori

Immortal_sin

Arachnotemptress
Old Timer
Nice pics Gary! They ARE well fed! ;)
I'm glad somebody likes the Africans, seems that hardly anyone keeps them. (the exception being you and Galeogirl!)

cryptly

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Very nice pics! :clap: {D Very nice looking T's. :D

Immortal_sin said:
Nice pics Gary! They ARE well fed! ;)
I'm glad somebody likes the Africans, seems that hardly anyone keeps them. (the exception being you and Galeogirl!)
I'm developing a love of African T's and have a few in my collection, hoping to make it more than a few. ;) :D

Henry Kane

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
moricollins said:
Gary, i have the male for your C. marshalli, too bad there's a border in the way LOL... but my boy has a date lined up once it gets warm.

I love the Cerato's , very underappreciated.

Mori
Good luck with your marshalli male and his bride. :) i agree...that border certainly has been in the way more than once. Hope you get some slings dude.

Looking for males still of marshalli and brachycephalis. Tough as hell to find them though. Makes me wonder how many go unannounced for lack of interest.

Thnx for the compliments. Take care.

Gary