Jarhead> Scorpion Fight!

micjoe

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Any 1 see jarhead, i was suprised to see a scoprion fight, an emp vs a arizona hairy or something like that, the emp one, and used his stinger, i do not see that often, not for nothing, but it was very interesting to watch, a fight for survival.

viethobo

Arachnopeon
Yea just saw jarhead a few days ago. That scorpion fight wasn't real...really good cgi tho...

viethobo

Arachnopeon
if u look closely the scorps, during the fight, dont match w/ the ones before and after. plus PETA would have a field day if they'd used real ones.

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
that scorpion fight was animated, if you couldnt tell. and what is an emp scorpion doing in a hot desert? dont they live in tropical areas? :?

Fluid Filter

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
demonhunter said:
that scorpion fight was animated, if you couldnt tell. and what is an emp scorpion doing in a hot desert? dont they live in tropical areas? :?
You mean Chango? haha too bad i've already named my emps. I think it means monkey in spanish. I think it was implied that someone had brought the emp with them to Iraq. I thought that scene was way cool. Without a doubt high quality CGI. I think micjoe was just getting a rise out of us.
Does anyone know where to DL that scene?

Last edited:

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
hmm ya probably! ahh oh well, id really like to DL that seen too! pretty cool, pretty cool!

Black Hawk

Arachnolord
Old Timer
yeah, i doubt PETA wouldn't stay quite if they'd used real scorps. btw, monkey is "mono"

Arlius

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
PETA wouldnt really care so much if the scorps are common and captive bred. You cant get a cruelty to animals charge.

Black Hawk

Arachnolord
Old Timer
true, plus fear factor got away with the whole grinding live emps thing...:rolleyes:

Hoosier

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Oh, plus the episode with the so called african cave spiders, haha.

Scorpfanatic

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
hi, anyone has the links to all videos about scopion? or maybe we can have a thread for people to post scorpion videos link? that would be wicked! PM me or post a reply! thanks !