Genus Paraphysa

Texas Blonde

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Couldnt find a thread for this genus, so I thought I would start one. This is my little female scrofa. I think this species is way underrated.

IguanaMama

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Very nice! I totally agree about them being underrated. They are so metallic. I have a gorgeous male / female pair that I hope to breed when the fella earns his hooks. I'd take pictures but I'm digital camera stupid.

Steffen

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I don't think they are underrated. As far as I can tell, everbody loves them. Just do a simple search on this forum for instance... :) It is very nice spiders indeed.

pinkzebra

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I LOVE these little Ts. If anyone has any photos of their P. scrofas, please share!!

GailC

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Here's my scrofa a day after her last molt

and this was before the molt

omni

Arachnobaron
Very nice T's guys! Here's "Goldie", adult F scrofa almost 3.5". She's very faded and scruffy right now. I hope she looks half as good after she molts as yours Novak :)

Last edited:

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Very nice T's guys! Here's "Goldie", adult F scrofa almost 3.5". She's very faded and scruffy right now. I hope she looks half as good after she molts as yours Novak :)
Sorry to break it to you, but that looks like a Grammostola rosea.

Hasek

Arachnopeon
Some photos of my P. scrofa. She was bought as G. rosea RCF. I'm guessing she is an adult?

pinkzebra

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
She's beautiful, fartkowski! One of my favorite species. I just adore mine.

Jen