Red-legged Milli Pics

Kasha

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Oh me! me! I am interested in babies! Pick me!
Seriously though, I am interested in babies if you get any. Those are some purty millis!

mindlessvw

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
petco? that is suprising! makes me want to scout out the local stores!

Trygon

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
my store only orders AGBs :wall:
The guy at Petco said he ordered them as assorted millipedes from Peru. How that translates to Tanzanian Red-legged Millipede is beyong me... but Im happy. I'll post if the store ever brings in any more of them.

Cory Loomis

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Red Legs

Very nice millipedes. I try to avoid looking at any livestock in pet stores. How most animals are treated by stores just makes me mad, but if I knew someone locally had those, I'd do more than look. Good luck with the breeding. Keep us posted.

Beth-Tex

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Ohhhhh, how beautiful.........the more pictures I see of these lovely critters, the more I become interested in obtaining some millis. Have to do some more research before I take the plunge, but these red-legged ones are simply beautiful. :worship:

Beth

Crunchie

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
The E.pulchripes are amazing looking animals, they breed like rabbits too! Hope you start seeing little babies soon!;)

Phara

Arachnopeon
If you ever get babies of these, I definitely would like to buy a couple. {D

Mr. Mordax

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Trygon, maybe you should post here if you get babies . . . you'll probably sell all excess within a day!

Dibs! :D (kidding)