e. pulcherrimaklaasi female

zarko

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
e. pulcherrimaklaasi
i have a female about 25months old it is justo over 2
yeras old. she is 13+cm leg spen and body lengt of about 6cm.
last molth was about 2-3month and it tuck here abot 1 year to get that molth.
i am in oppertuinty to get adult male for breeding ...
what do u think is she ready?
sholud i get him...

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
A what????? I may be in the dark on this or un informed..... but that's a Brachypelma right? Actually maybe I am mistaken...... maybe I am thinking Brachypelma Klaasi.... Is there another Klaasi in an different species?

zarko

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
nop theres no chanse it is Eathlus pulcher....
ther was some discution about its clasification is it or not real pulcher.. but no Brachypelma

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
e. pulcherrimaklaasi

Thats what what written......... That is why I was confused.

But to answer your question she sounds big enough to breed. Its never a matter of age really. More size that matters. I have found that I have more sacs with slightly smaller females. I am not sure why, but even though the mating is aquard the females produce better but smaller sacs.
Give it a shot the worst that can happen is nothing.

Last edited:

zarko

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
thanks...
i have another one in same fild. :)
i have a ready male about 14cm N cromatus and female that is the same size but 6 months older... when i put terrariums next to each other they do nothing...thers no bobing or drumming.
should i place the male in here terr.?or she is just too youg to mate?
thanks talkenlate04

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
You can put her in, but keep a close eye on what is happening....... if there is any sign that she is just going to fight, or he is just going to fight then seperate them........ But they are kinda fiesty all on their own so ya good luck picking out which sign means what. Like I said before it never hurts to try.......

rosehaired1979

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Not sure but I don't believe the real E.pulcherimklaasi is in the market. You might need to make sure what you have before you breed it. Its probably a Homeomma sp.

SavageDigital

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Not sure but I don't believe the real E.pulcherimklaasi is in the market.
Well I just finished photographing this smaller E. pulcherrimaklaasi specimen for Botar...

becca81

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Well I just finished photographing this smaller E. pulcherrimaklaasi specimen for Botar...

[<snip>]
This isn't a "real" E. pulcherrimaklassi. Right now, it's being called Homoeomma sp. "Blue."

Dealers need to stop selling it as E. pulcherrimaklassi, since the info is readily out there about what it really is.

Some pictures of what is purchased as E. pulcherrimaklassi (but is being called Homoeomma sp. "Blue")

SavageDigital

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
This isn't a "real" E. pulcherrimaklassi. Right now, it's being called Homoeomma sp. "Blue."
Reading through the board it's apparent that this has been an issue for some time. I'd be interested in how Botar made the ID for this specimen and it's origin.

Dealers need to stop selling it as E. pulcherrimaklassi, since the info is readily out there about what it really is
Becca I read that you had purchased one under that name in 2005, this is the specimen in the above posted photograph?

YouLosePayUp

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
From what I've heard E. pulcherrimaklaasi has purple femurs as opposed to Homeomma sp. Blue (which may actually belong in the Euathlus genus) which has blue femurs.

becca81

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Reading through the board it's apparent that this has been an issue for some time. I'd be interested in how Botar made the ID for this specimen and it's origin.
Probably the same way the other dealers did - it's the name in which they import it / receive it as.

Becca I read that you had purchased one under that name in 2005, this is the specimen in the above posted photograph?
No, this is a different specimen.

The above pictured was actually sold to be as Paraphysa sp. "Yellow."

Here is the one I purchased in 2005 as E. pulcherrimaklassi (still small in these pictures):

zarko

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
i have bought here in 2004 as Paraphyza pulcherrimaklassi
but than i figre it out that is Eathlus.. find some pic and care sheets ...
but here is a pic of here so tell me

please can u tell me were i can find pic of paraphyza pul....adult?
and othere species that r commonly misslabled fo my T?

i ma sure that my T and adult male is same species cause they r form same sorce...but not the same paretns

zarko

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
neoscales: the t on yor pic is alusiv Euathlus pulcherrimiklassi??
and mine is Homeoma sp blue ???
is it that simple?

SavageDigital

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
neoscales: the t on yor pic is alusiv Euathlus pulcherrimiklassi??
and mine is Homeoma sp blue ???
is it that simple?
Becca's observation is that they are both likely Homeoma sp. "blue".

zarko

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
i have reas this treads and what is now with Homoeomma sp blue/ Thrixopelma cyaneum witch one is valid?