First pICTURES POSTED IN 2007, ENJOY!

Scorpfanatic

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
First pICTURES POSTED IN 2007, ENJOY!

as promised the 7th instar P.trans my frineds and some new enclosures :)

another 6th instar p trans, thsi was wat the other look like haha

comparison of the tail size andoveralyy body size, sosrry i force it to post there too much its leaking venom from the telson which drip on its body :p~

7th instar Parabuthus Transvaalicus, hopefully the other moult soon and i can do some mating! :p~

New enclosures for my adult ,adult male LQ. Adult P.trans and M.tamulus. top two tropical tank is C.gracillis and Lscutilus.

Nazgul

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Hi Walton,

because of the fact the 6th instar specimen isn´t adult yet it´s most likely female, too. I´ve had some females maturing in 6th instar but no male in 7th. All my males reached maturity in 6th.

Do you have other specimens of P. transvaalicus which aren´t adult yet?

1/2

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Nice pics

I like these photo, great job. Hope to see more soon. Best of luck with those.

Selenops

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Fabulous specimens and shelf. And the individual set-ups are interesting. Love the functioning cage decorations.

Mr. Mordax

Arachnoking
Old Timer
That dripping venom is CRAZY! :eek: I'm glad my only Parabuthus sp. is a little wuss by comparison (though I don't know what he'll be like as an adult {D)

Scorpfanatic

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
hi alex

ah thats good and not good then hahaha. i have other 2 specimenst at 6th instar both plump up and sooon to moult to 7th! so i have 3 possible female?!?! and the 4the 4th and last speciment in teh roll is of another blood line so its still at 5th. waiting to moult o 6th too . lets keep my fingers cross and pray the last one is male ! and also i wil try to see beneath them at theoir sex organ soon., since brian had shoed me to a link a post you have expalined about sexing Parabuthus. something klike a lope that can be seen on females but not in males?

hi iheartmantid,

which instar r yous? they start to drip once they hit4th to 5th instar ") enjoy the moment!

hi all

thanks for all the commentguys :)

Mr. Mordax

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Scorpfanatic, he's still tiny. Maybe about three inches with his tail. I was about to give him a thread asking if he's fat enough to molt yet.

It was cute seeing him patrol the cage last night after the lights were out. :D