Just some of my breeding project info

Bayushi

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
i thought some people might be interested in the time tables i am recording on my P imp breeding projects.

Kitty: Date of mating unknown as she was bought already gravid
Pandinus imperator. Brood born on May 21, 2007
began feeding mother scorp after patruition of brood on May 24, 2007
May 31, 2007 baby P imperators have successfully moulted into 2nd instar
June 3, 2007 baby P imperators have dispersed from mothers back and have been placed into their own communal enclosure
June 8, 2007 first live feeding. all 19 doing well and hunting food on their own
July 3, 2007 Moult to 3 instar started for babies

and this is the one i just got to add more info on

Jones breeding sheet;

september 6, 2006 mating
july 3, 2007 Brood born

Uncle Manny

Arachnopeon
Great start

You are doing well with the Pandinus. I find it satisfying that you are successfully raising the instars. Too many keepers feel the need to breed and maintain "rare" and expensive scorpions. You appear very satisfied (and should be) with your accomplishment. There are few things more gratifying than helping nurture new lives, particularly for the fun of it.

Keep your interst piqued and more success will surely follow.

Uncle Manny

Bayushi

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I was kind of lazy last year and didn't record any information when i had a brood of emps. this year i decided i was gonna try and keep complete records for my projects. I'm even keeping some slings so i can continue to record moult dates and time to maturity

ideas1

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Thats good. Sounds like everything is going fine. I wish I could breed my P. Cavi... they are just too aggressive males/females I wear these are guys are crazy.