Aquatic invert section interest thread

Arachnopets

Arachnoboards Team
Staff member
Ok, so IF, and I mean IF, we decide to go forward with this, what would any of you suggest it be called? Aquatic Invertebrates, Aquatic Crustaceans, or something else?

Elytra and Antenna

Arachnoking
Arachnosupporter +
I think @Arachnopets those could work fine!

This is quite a bit too broad this could cover anything on the site and would cause many more issues with posting in the wrong section.
"Aquatic" was already established. I was saying Invertebrates over Crustaceans because then you'd have to put aquatic insects in the other insects.

Smotzer

ArachnoGod
Arachnosupporter +
"Aquatic" was already established. I was saying Invertebrates over Crustaceans because then you'd have to put aquatic insects in the other insects.
ohhh my apologies Orin that makes a lot more sense! I thought you were saying just invertebrates 🤣 Yes I agree with you that Aquatic Invertebrates then is best as it covers the widest group for aquatics that can be discussed!

FlamingSwampert

Arachnosquire
Ok, so IF, and I mean IF, we decide to go forward with this, what would any of you suggest it be called? Aquatic Invertebrates, Aquatic Crustaceans, or something else?
Aquatic Invertebrates would make the most sense, since it hopefully would include both crustaceans like crayfish and shrimp as well as non-crustaceans like snails, aquatic true bugs, etc :)

Last edited: