[Warning] AriZoNas HacKeR

kingstubb

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Watch out! Very immature and your time and money doesn't mean a thing to him. A few weeks back he put up an ad FT: g pulchra and LP. I pmed him on here and he pmed me back giving me his phone number so I could text my questions. We finally agreed on My 5'' T. smirti my 2'' ll subfusca for his pulchra. I even told him I would throw in some brachys as freebies(some extra 1'' slings). He said great. But then a few days went by..no contact. after txt and pms, he asked me if I shipped yet:eek: I said no because I didn't hear from you. Then he said if I ship first he will ship next. I then did a quick search and found he had no reviews. So I responded by telling him it is customary for a person with no reviews to ship first. Then this is the icing he said he would but one more thing pay for the label so I can ship her to you.....this is when I knew I should have stopped talking to this kid! I eventually did and sent him a pre paid shipping label. He said he would ship the next day....he never did. Fortunately I got the refund on the shipping label. When I confronted him all he said was you send first thats all I can do. He is very ignorant and nonchalant.

All Im saying is dont waste your time with him.