Blind spider?

Godsmack1934

Arachnosquire
Need some clearer pics. Can't really see much in those.
Fair enough thought it might have been as the spider is hanging off it and it would of explained the no eating mums on a sac rarely eat. But very curious to see a better picture no eyes is something I haven't seen before.
Maybe I'm the one without eyes but I don't see a spider in the first pic...

How big is this buddy
Here are some better pictures.

Attachments

fcat

Arachnobaron
Arachnosupporter
Which ones hard to see I'll go put a circle on it
Your most recent ones I can see the spider but it is so blurry, I would argue the dirt was the focus, but I was thinking it was me for a second. Just way too blurry.

Going to DM you a link with a photo, I don't have permission to post but to describe it, under 40x mag it is still the tiniest little eye array

Would be easy if you have a molt and a mag

Charliemum

Arachnocompulsive
Arachnosupporter
Yes I agree I can see the spider but there is no detail on the spood I can't even tell what sp the spood is. Would need a clear pic of the carapace to make a decision sorry.

Godsmack1934

Arachnosquire
Yes I agree I can see the spider but there is no detail on the spood I can't even tell what sp the spood is. Would need a clear pic of the carapace to make a decision sorry.
I talked to someone, and it has eyes but their super super small and I just couldn't see them without zoom.

Charliemum

Arachnocompulsive
Arachnosupporter
I talked to someone, and it has eyes but their super super small and I just couldn't see them without zoom.
Thought it sounded strange as far as I am aware there is only one spider without eyes and they live deep in caves 😆 gl to you both 🤞 little one will eat for you.

Brewser

AraneaeRebel
Arachnosupporter
I see said the blind spider.
No you dont said the deaf spider.