[Warning] crawley07

toxxxic.kitten

Arachnopeon
I haven't gone through with a deal from Haris yet, but I wanted to inform others of his doings. Harris posted some Ts for sale I was interested in: Female A. amazonica, P. ornata & A. chalcodes. I was just interested in the last two.

This is the original ad I saw:

I sent him a PM asking for pictures of the Ornata and Chalcodes, in which he quickly returned my reply via e-mail after giving him my e-mail address. In the e-mail, however, he raised the prices and said he was asking $100 for the Ornata and $80 for the Chalcodes.

E-mail:

Then it was brought to my attention that he posted a NEW ad, raising the Chalcodes by $10, which still isn't what he was asking in the original ad or e-mail he sent me.

New ad:

I asked him why he quoted me a different price in the e-mail he sent me and he replied that his ad was a package deal and since I was asking to break the package deal that the prices were subject to change. I feel that is shady and unfair. No where in either ad did he state that the package deal couldn't be broken up. Why would you list individual prices on a package deal? Aren't those the prices you were asking? Even after the $10 increase I was still willing to pay that, even though that's not what he was originally asking.

Beardo

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Yeah, this guy is definitely playing games and jerking people around......I PM'd him and told him I wanted the ornata as well, and he said he couldn't sell her alone, but would sell her for $40 to me if I bought the chalcodes as well......despite his ad listing seperate prices for all the spiders and saying absolutely nothing about needing to sell them as a group (if thats the case, why even list individual prices?).

I would not do business with him after this experience.

Here is a screen shot of (one of) the PMs I received from him:

Last edited:

jarmst4

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Recently attempted to buy some enclosures from this person. Completely ignored my emails after they gave me prices.