First time handling

Kada

Arachnobaron
Arachnosupporter
Heroin sounds fun at times as well. But our educated brain can tell our impulsive brain not to for obvious reasons.

Best not to handle, more for them than for you . They gain nothing from this, and risk everything.

Anthonyf

Arachnopeon
Heroin sounds fun at times as well. But our educated brain can tell our impulsive brain not to for obvious reasons.

Best not to handle, more for them than for you . They gain nothing from this, and risk everything.
Strangely millions of people try heroin every year. But i already know and understand he hasn't and won't be handle sense.

Attachments

Kada

Arachnobaron
Arachnosupporter
What benefit does the animal have from being handled? Thats the key question/answer point.

Anthonyf

Arachnopeon
Lol none clearly I did it for my own reasons as first time owner and I haven't sense so don't be so bother go protest the YouTube who do it every day

Ultum4Spiderz

Arachnoemperor
Arachnosupporter
Lol none clearly I did it for my own reasons as first time owner and I haven't sense so don't be so bother go protest the YouTube who do it every day
Yeah they can’t be helped they aren’t snapping a quick photo like you did . They are idiots who hold every species and every type of animal like reptiles for views . Some people on YouTube or Facebook held practically every lizard /snake invert for views . Even getting bitten a few times. :banghead: :wacky:

Kada

Arachnobaron
Arachnosupporter
? You got a question about poor husbandry. This isn't youtube, higher standards of sense here. I was just asking why...

Glad to hear you don't handle now. There is zero benefit.

Brewser

AraneaeRebel
Arachnosupporter
Precious Cargo ... Handle With Care ... Not Responsible For Any Injuries

Anthonyf

Arachnopeon
? You got a question about poor husbandry. This isn't youtube, higher standards of sense here. I was just asking why...

Glad to hear you don't handle now. There is zero benefit.
Agreed