[Warning] Hellion299

Newflvr

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
The current for sale ad by this person for a balfouri male involves myself. I tried to work out a solution with him over missexing this tarantula, but he was unhappy no matter what. He tried to file a claim with paypal but they turned him down. He told his bank this was a unauthorized purchase, so paypal refunds banks when asked. Now Frank has all funds returned to him, still has my tarantulas and on top of that he's offering my T's for sale. Did I make an error? YES. But please beware of these business tactics, as you might be the next .

Hellion299

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Please look at this picture. Notice one mature male balfouri is smaller/older looking. Its colors are dull and he is being kept in a smaller container like most males are kept in order to keep them moist. Then look at the other mature male. Notice how it is brighter/younger/fresher looking. And notice how it is kept in a LARGER container, maybe because the person (Hellion299) that bought it was told it was a "female" and planned to breed it with the older looking male in this picture. : ) Strange how this "female" balfouri molted into a mature male less then 2 months later. It is also strange how I have a picture of both mature males here at the same time next to each other if I am planning to rip Newflvr off and sale his male.This is just sad. ANYONE please feel free to contact me if they would like information or proof that Newflvr conducted bad business with me and now he is just angry. Thanks.

Frank IV

Attachments

Last edited:

Newflvr

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Please look at this picture. Notice one mature male balfouri is smaller/older looking. Its colors are dull and he is being kept in a smaller container like most males are kept in order to keep them moist. Then look at the other mature male. Notice how it is brighter/younger/fresher looking. And notice how it is kept in a LARGER container, maybe because the person (Hellion299) that bought it was told it was a "female" and planned to breed it with the older looking male in this picture. : ) Strange how this "female" balfouri molted into a mature male less then 2 months later. It is also strange how I have a picture of both mature males here at the same time next to each other if I am planning to rip Newflvr off and sale his male.This is just sad. ANYONE please feel free to contact me if they would like information or proof that Newflvr conducted bad business with me and now he is just angry. Thanks.

Frank IV
Yes Newflvr (Kevin Snider ) is unhappy Below is the document from paypal of what his bank said
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Bank Issued Payment Reversal
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Kevin Snider,

Transaction date: Aug 31, 2012
Transaction amount: $530.00 USD
Buyer's email: frankcooley4@hotmail.com
Buyer's name: Frank Cooley
Your transaction ID: 0PC73051BM558984T

Your buyer or your buyer's bank requested a payment reversal for the transaction detailed above. Often times, bank reversals occur when a buyer or a buyer's bank reports that the transaction was not authorized. Although we are required to return the payment to the bank in these instances, we don't debit your account if the transaction was covered under PayPal Seller Protection. Unfortunately, this payment was not covered under PayPal Seller Protection, and it was deducted from your PayPal balance.

If a transaction is eligible for PayPal Seller protection it will be marked as "Eligible" or "Partially Eligible" on your Transaction Details page. To learn more PayPal Seller Protection, click "Legal Agreements" at the bottom of any PayPal webpage and then click "User Agreement".

We appreciate your business and are truly sorry for the problems you have experienced with this transaction

Sincerely,
PayPal

This is a e-mail sent from paypal to Frank. Instead of returning the T's that he had full payment for , he posts a for sale add.

Dear Frank Cooley,

We received your claim for the following transaction:

Complaint Details
------------------------------
Transaction ID
8C782523EM4982641

Time Created
Aug 31, 2012 18:29:10 PDT

Gross Amount
$530.00 USD

Status
Reversed

Paid To
Kevin Snider
blocksnider@amplex.net
------------------------------

As it is against our policy for you to have both the item and the money, we
request you return the item back to the seller per the steps below:

1) Return - Return the item to the Seller at the following address:

1920 N. Martin-Williston RD.
Genoa, OH 43430
United States

2) Online Tracking - Ship the item to the Seller using any shipping
service that provides tracking that is viewable online, such as those
offered by UPS, FedEx, or DHL. Additionally, the seller requests you
return the item via overnight shipping so the animals do not perish.

Please contact the seller directly to give them that information and avoid
any action outside of PayPal going against the transaction.

***Please note ther seller has been cc-ed into this email for verification.

Sincerely,

Protection Services Department
PayPal, an eBay Company

Copyright © 1999-2012 PayPal. All rights reserved.

As stated originally I might of missexed this T. I was not informed he recieved these T's after express shipping. Then month and a half later I recieved a respond last chance pm. Overall $1,060.00 out at this point some snow job Frank pulled off. As soon as I can post the pm's I will.

Hellion299

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I do not understand why Newflvr thinks I plan to keep the tarantulas he sent to me. Once my money was returned Newflvr rudely messaged me concerned that I would not return his bugs. Which I reliped....

"Of course I will send your tarantulas back to you. This is not about winning anything. This is about receiving the products which I purchased, 2 FEMALE M balfouri. Since you did not uphold your end of the deal by instead sending me 1 female and 1 male M Balfouri, I opened a legitimate case against you. I am sorry that you believe I would falsely accuse you of anything you have not done, or that I would lie to cheat you out of our original deal. Again, this is in no way what I am trying to do. I have been active for many years in this hobby, and on this site, because of the type of business I conduct. Please feel free to contact any of the individuals whom have left me reviews over the past years if you disagree. I wish you the best, and will do my best to return your tarantulas to you as safely and quickly as possible. I will be extremely busy with work/school this week, and with my only mode of transportation in the shop, I will most likely not be able to ship until Monday Nov. 12th. However I will keep you updated if this changes. Again I am sorry things did not work out.

Frank IV"

I truly do not understand why Newflvr feels that I am looking to get over on him. As I stated, of course I will send back the tarantulas. Both paypal and my bank stated that this was something I needed to do to win this case, and even if they had not, there is no way I would try to keep the money and the tarantulas. That is not the type of business I take a part of. As proof when I ship the tarantulas overnight Monday morning, I plan to post the tracking information in this post. Lol. Seriously this is sad. Thanks to everyone who has messaged me willing to stand on my behalf.

Frank IV

Last edited:

Newflvr

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
The following message is how this started off, so rudely is something Franks understands real well.

Respond, Last chance.

I see that you are online, if you do not respond I will take it as you are not interested in correcting your mistake. I will be forced to open a dispute against you with paypal and my bank, contact the administrator of arachnoborads, as well as leave you a bad review. Is this what you want? Please respond. Thanks.

Frank IV

And yes I sent a pm because as was the case with the original purchase no contact was made by Frank to inform anyone of his intentions. He replied finally with the above info, but stating he was too busy and probally next week. Then the for sale ad showed up.

My pm ( I have nothing to hide, I didn't lie to my bank to get my way)

Returning my T's

Now that you think you have won, when are you shipping my T's back? As paypal indicated you don't get it both ways. I am more than willing to pursue a fraud case over these circumstances. There is pleanty of evidence that this was a authorized transaction and paypal agrees with this. They refunded because your bank requested, but do not find this as legit. As indicated in paypals e-mail these are to be returned via express with the same care you recieved them. Kevin

Hellion299

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I hope individuals who read this take a minute and think about this situation carefully. I also hope these indviduals realize that I have in no way scammed or cheated anyone out of anything during this transaction. (Hello, I was sold the wrongly sexed tarantula.) I have been on this site for many years, and have never had to deal with a transaction like this one. I hope after analyzing all the information here, you will continue to allow me to conduct business with you all and enjoy this awesome hobby! : )

As I stated in my original private message, I have shipped the incorrectly sexed balfouri (the one that matured into a male and was suppose to be a female) and the 2nd balfouri back to Kevin. Tracking number: EI268570235US
I do not know why he thought I was planning on trying to keep these bugs. The bank and paypal have returned my funds, and as part of the return, I was suppose to send the "products" back. This only makes since right? Lol.

Also I want to add, Kevin said something about me accusing him of some "unauthorized transaction", which is why I was given my money back.
WRONG! Lol. The reason I was given my money back (and the reason I TOLD MY BANK) is, because I paid $530 for "TWO 4" FEMALE BALFOURI TARANTULAS AND WAS SENT A MALE AND A POSSIBLE FEMALE BALFOURI!" Since I did not recive WHAT I PAID FOR, THE BANK TOOK THE NECESSARY STEPS TO GET MY MONEY RETURNED TO ME!

Anyway, I still have my original mature male balfouri (you know, THE WHOLE REASON I TRIED TO BUY 2 FEMALE BALFOURI FROM KEVIN), who is in need of a mate. If anyone needs a mature male balfouri contact me, I would really like someone to get some use out of him before he gets too old! I hope that I have taken enough steps here to clear my name, which is weird considering the fact I was not the one who sold the wrongly sexed tarantulas in the first place. Lol. Either way, I have my money back, Kevin has his bugs back, everyone is happy right? : )

Enjoy the pics! : )

Attachments

Hellion299

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
He also did this to Mattybofmd last year...50/50 then oops no Ts...
Even though this is a totally different type of transaction than the one between Kevin and I.....

pnshmntMMA, not every 50/50 produces offspring. I am sure I am not the first person who has had a loaned male breed a female who molted or decided to kill the male. I continue to conduct countless 50/50 transactions on this site (Thanks JoeRossi, thespiderguy, AaronP and patrick86) and thus far YOU are the only person complaining. Strange considering I have never preformed a 50/50 with you.....By the way, thanks for the positive review on my review thread you left me 08-20-2011 08:44 AM.

"I had never ordered a T online before, and he made it VERY easy. I recieved my L Parahybana less than 24 hours and i live at least 1700 miles away. He even threw in a Versicolor! Im looking forward to watching these guys get huge. Everything was incredibly well packed, and the spiders were fat and healthy. i wouldnt hesitate to order from hellion again, and recommend everyone do the same! thanks again"

I hope you are enjoying the tarantulas. : )

Frank IV