Hissing Roach Birth

emmaroaches

Arachnopeon
Hey all! I'm new to this, so I'm not exactly sure how it works, but if anyone has an answer to this, that would be amazing. So my hisser has seemed pregnant for about 2 weeks now, and I've seen about 3 white nymphs at 3 separate times. Is it possible that she is giving birth one at a time?

gzophia

Arachnoknight
Hey all! I'm new to this, so I'm not exactly sure how it works, but if anyone has an answer to this, that would be amazing. So my hisser has seemed pregnant for about 2 weeks now, and I've seen about 3 white nymphs at 3 separate times. Is it possible that she is giving birth one at a time?
Hi, congrats on the gravid female. I've kept hissers for a couple years and have had 5 broods or so (all unwanted, much to my dismay). The females seem to store eggs in their bodies until they push them out, upon which all the babies hatch leaving a discarded/empty yellow egg case on the ground along with any stillbirths that didn't make it. From my experience, broods can have 20 to 30 babies.

I don't know why yours are coming out one at a time; are those white nymphs alive?