How big of a terrarium for a comunal of t. Smithii

aragogthemonster

Arachnopeon
How many t. Smithii could i keep in a 4x4x7 inch enclosure if they are adults and how big of a tank could hold about 30 of them 50adults and 50 juvies?

Kada

Arachnobaron
Arachnosupporter
4 inches? 12cm?

Waaaaay bigger. Especially for those numbers.

Give every individual, of any species, a space for privacy. Should be a rule.

I don't even keep small species of isopods that cramped.

Also, 50 adults plus 50 juveniles (that will become adults, nevermind the usual expanding of populations) doesn't equal 30. Probably some more reading is required :)

Ultum4Spiderz

Arachnoemperor
Arachnosupporter
At that point just turn a small room into an entire enclosure... 100 scorps is crazy! :embarrassed:
Hope he’s got lot of shelf space my 20gal sits empty because my racks aren’t big enough. And that tank probably won’t fit 100 scorpions if it does I don’t know 🤷 ….
How many t. Smithii could i keep in a 4x4x7 inch enclosure if they are adults and how big of a tank could hold about 30 of them 50adults and 50 juvies?
how large do they get ? Probably only a few in. The 4x4x7 inch enclosure . 20gal long or bigger ?

Kada

Arachnobaron
Arachnosupporter
Hope he’s got lot of shelf space my 20gal sits empty because my racks aren’t big enough. And that tank probably won’t fit 100 scorpions if it does I don’t know 🤷 ….

how large do they get ? Probably only a few in. The 4x4x7 inch enclosure . 20gal long or bigger ?
No, not 20 gallons. 4x4x7 inches is 0.48 us gallons. 1.84 liters.

Tiny. I drink that much water before work.