Question How do I edit my posts and replies?

utahraptor9000

Arachnopeon
I am so so sorry if this is a stupid question! I want to edit one of my replies so that I don't spam a thread with a million replies but I can't seem to find a way to edit my reply? Is it a time sensitive sort of thing or something I'm just missing? Sorry again, I feel silly but I also don't want to spam and I'm still figuring out forum etiquette and the like.

kingshockey

Arachnoangel
on bottom left corner of your post theres an edit option dont remember if its limited time.or if you must have a certain amount of posts to edit. or just use the report option to ask an admin to delete for you

utahraptor9000

Arachnopeon
on bottom left corner of your post theres an edit option dont remember if its limited time.or if you must have a certain amount of posts to edit. or just use the report option to ask an admin to delete for you
Thank you! I can see the edit button for some of my posts, but not all. For this one I can see it, but on some replies of mine I can't. Thanks again for the response!

Arachnopets

Arachnoboards Team
Staff member
There are time limits depending on your account type. Please see here for further details:

Hope that helps. :)