Is this a baby tarantula?

ZhakirArsheilla

Arachnopeon
Hello friend!

A newbie here.. I want to ask things about tarantula 😁

I found a somewhat looking like a sling in my bathroom.. If this is a T sling, what kind of tarantula is this and why is it in my bathroom?

I only have one female tarantula and she is B. Boehmei. But I didn't breed her yet...

Please advise

Thank you for your kind attention 🤗 20240320_050015.jpg

fcat

Arachnobaron
Arachnosupporter
I don't know what it is, but I just wanted to say I hope so, look how cute it is!

Likely seeking moisture and possibly warmth :)

Ultum4Spiderz

Arachnoemperor
Arachnosupporter
Hello friend!

I found a somewhat looking like a sling in my bathroom.. If this is a T sling, what kind of tarantula is this and why is it in my bathroom?

I only have one female tarantula and she is B. Boehmei. But I didn't breed her yet...

Please advise

Thank you for your kind attention 🤗 View attachment 469312
I’d catch it and figure out : very awesome 😎 !

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Hello friend!

Please advise

If a T see what is found in your country

Ultum4Spiderz

Arachnoemperor
Arachnosupporter
Hello friend!

Please advise

Did you catch it? It’s too cold here for them. Plus, you might save it from a house centipede.

ZhakirArsheilla

Arachnopeon
Hello friends! Thank you very much for all the replies. Sadly, after i took the photo, it runaway up to the ceiling and I can not reach it 😭

I still manage to search the baby T. If i catch it, i will inform here.

Thank you very much for the support you give, friends! Such a wonderful community 🩷