[Warning] South African scamer with email ahmed.david11@yahoo.com

Ingar

Arachnopeon
Hi, guys!
Here is my post of some South African scammer who positiones himself as insect breeder. His "name" is Ahmed David and he uses following email - ahmed.david11@yahoo.com.
For those, who searching for exotic arthopods in EU - beware of him!
There I posted our email correspondence - to you guys just to know how it happening in "real life" (the begining of our conversation starts from bottom):

On Wednesday, 23 October 2013, 9:20, IngarsS <benefits@inbox.lv> wrote:

Congratulations! You may have invented a time machine!
Batrisodes profundus is recently extincted beetle species - aviable only in museums from collections of early sixtees.
You have failed in many my control questions:
1) about list - didn't answered - because you don't have it. You wait till potential buyer claim some species he wants - and woila! You can "offer" it.
2) You even didn't answered which species I'm looking for and what is my name - which I mentioned in my advertisment. You just searching emails in category "Wanted" and then writing bull:poop: that you are insect breeder from Affrica. 99% of African "breeders" are scam - almoust nobody of them are telling a truth. This is first where I got you.
You also have invented the most ridiculous name I ever heard - somekind mixed arabian with international one. Dude, you failed in so many levels - you aren't even a good scamer and you don't know how to do it, it will be easy to you someday end up with jail - which I wish for you, you scambag.
I have tracked your IP - soon you will be in black list of terraristick.com and many other such alike sites.
I wish you no luck!

Cited: Ahmed David <ahmed.david11@yahoo.com> :

i am located in south africa, it will cost $3 for each and how many do you want?i can be able to ship to you.where are you located?

On Wednesday, 23 October 2013, 5:16, IngarsS <benefits@inbox.lv> wrote:

OK.
Do you have a list/ offering. What kind of species do you have?
Where you are located - which country?
Can you ship me Batrisodes profundus and how much it may cost?

Regards

Thanks for your reply,i found your advert on
www.terraristik.com
I am an honest breeder of insects from south africa.so can you tell me what species you require.
ahmed david

On Wednesday, 23 October 2013, 6:51, IngarsS <benefits@inbox.lv> wrote:

Hello, Ahmed.
Can you mention where you found my advertisment and do you know which species I'm looking for?
And also - what is my name/nick?
Sorry, but I must to ask you those questions. Too many blacklisters on high activity :(

Regards

Hello
I am Ahmed David,i am an insect breeder and also an insect seller .i came across your advert and i have what you are looking for,.send me your order and required species that you need.
waiting for your reply
Ahmed David

Last edited: