[Warning] Tyranis user warning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krissy K

Arachnopeon
I received a PM abut an inquiry of my OBT pair for sale on December 23rd 2011 asking me to e-mail him.
Here is a screen shot of our conversation. I have my OBTs advertised at $60 for both. He initially wanted me to sell them for $30 + shipping instead of $60. When I said no to that, that I can go down to $55 for both, he then wanted to send me 5 B. vagans slings in exchange for that. He is trying to negotiate a deal that will benefit him. The price I listed is what I want, and if I wanted to do a trade, I would have said so in the ad.
review1.jpg
review2.jpg
review3.jpg
I did not make this thread to bash tyranis, I made it to make others aware of his "tactics". I do not know why he tries to negotiate things, but he does, and I could not reach a solution with him.
P.S. sorry for the bad quality screen shots and the small print, that is how they were uploaded/attached directly to this site. I did not want to upload them via tinypic to protect the e-mails.
I hope tyranis manages to "fix" this issue and I'm sorry I had to create this buyer review.

Status
Not open for further replies.