What type of water do you use?

Ewok

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
What type of water do you all use for your tarantulas? I only use R.O. water for mine.I don't ever use city water as it seems like the chlorine in it would be bad for them.

SpiderZone2

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Just regular tap water. Never ever had a problem with the water. If I even thought it would then I know of a place I would go for natural spring water. It would be a drive so I would need to stock up. But as for now I have no need to do this.

juggalo69

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I use R/O water. I figure if I don't want to drink the tap water neither do my T's.

Lover of 8 legs

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I use only R.O. water as well but I statrted using it because it leaves no mineral deposits. Our municipal water system provides R. O. water free of charge so that's all that I use for all human and T consumption. If the alternatives are not good enough for my family then they're not good enough for my Ts (my extended family){D

CedrikG

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I've read that using ?distilled?(not sure) water will avoid the white mark on the glass that appears after some week's ...

I dont think its necessary to use this water my specimen seem's to apreciate the water I drink myself

Scolopendra55

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Straight up tap water. I've been using it for years and never had any problems.

juggalo69

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
R/O water= Reverse Osmosis water. Basicly its just a fancy way of saying filtered water.

MRL

Arachnolord
Old Timer
I don't think theres need to stress over this. I simply use tap water.

kenspidey

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I use bottled water it takes awhile to get through a bottle. I use bottled water because the area i go to school in has terrible water and we have run tests on it and found significant levels or arsnic and other chemicals that arent the greatest.

Windchaser

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I also use tap water. I would be a bit concerned about using distilled water since it will not have any mineral content at all. Pretty much every living things does require some additional nutrients from its water source and distilled water would not provide any of that.