birth Poecilotheria subfusca

morda

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Great, congrats!

How long after mating she made an eggsack?

Crimsonpanther

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
My hats off to you man ! Great Job !
Its awsome to see such a beautiful Sp being bread more ! :clap:
Thanks for sharing

Michael Jacobi

ARACHNOCULTURE MAGAZINE
Old Timer
Congratulations Pascal! I recently hatched 66 from the second successful US sac - first sac 55 by Theraphosid Breeding Project. These are actually the third and fourth sacs, as my sac that yielded 73 nymphs that died before reaching spiderling and another that yielded one lone male were the second and first, respectively. I will be emailing you to ask you a few questions. I am writing an article on the US history of breeding this species for the next issue of my ARACHNOCULTURE magazine and would be grateful if you can tell me a few things. I can already tell from your photos that you did one thing differently than we did for our two successful sacs.

Cheers! Michael Jacobi

BEN-V

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Félicitations Pascal ! Magnifique !

BEN

Last edited:

CedrikG

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Such a nice species ... Congratulation for the sac and good luck!

brachy

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Hi

You as a God:worship: {D . Congratulations to you. Nice work. Can you sending? How many will be 1 sling?

tarcan

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Hey Pascal nice to see you passing around here, so these are pictures of which ones of your P. subfusca eggsacs?;)

Congrats again my friend...

A+

Martin

Pascal47

Arachnopeon
thank you very much for your congratulation

morda said:
Great, congrats!

How long after mating she made an eggsack?
it made its egsack 12 weeks afterwards

Michael Jacobi said:
Congratulations Pascal! I recently hatched 66 from the second successful US sac - first sac 55 by Theraphosid Breeding Project. These are actually the third and fourth sacs, as my sac that yielded 73 nymphs that died before reaching spiderling and another that yielded one lone male were the second and first, respectively. I will be emailing you to ask you a few questions. I am writing an article on the US history of breeding this species for the next issue of my ARACHNOCULTURE magazine and would be grateful if you can tell me a few things. I can already tell from your photos that you did one thing differently than we did for our two successful sacs.

Cheers! Michael Jacobi
I you contact personally

brachy said:
You as a God . Congratulations to you. Nice work. Can you sending? How many will be 1 sling?
I am sorry but I do not have any more any spiderling of available

tarcan said:
Hey Pascal nice to see you passing around here, so these are pictures of which ones of your P. subfusca eggsacs?

Congrats again my friend...

A+

Martin
Hello Martin

yes it acts of the last cocoon about which I had spoken... 6 cocoons in two years to you

P.S. excuse me for my very bad English .....

Pascal

MRL

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Pascal47 said:
thank you very much for your congratulation

it made its egsack 12 weeks afterwards

I you contact personally

I am sorry but I do not have any more any spiderling of available

Hello Martin

yes it acts of the last cocoon about which I had spoken... 6 cocoons in two years to you

P.S. excuse me for my very bad English .....

Pascal
Very impressive, congrats. The pictures are very nice as well. Thanks for sharing.

BedroomEyzOfBlu

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Congratulations! They look so cool when they are that small and all together!

Rosana - BedroomEyzOfBlu

Pascal47

Arachnopeon
Hello

I bring a little news to you

I had decided to leave 10 babies grew together. here the 15 month later. 9 females sub-subadult for an adult male

Pascal

Gigas

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Is this kind of ratio of males to females normally this high withe poecilotheria sacs? I wonder if those females will mature in time for that male..