A good burrow

annanlove19

Arachnosquire
My B. Vagans has started a good burrow, tunneling a fair way back. God knows what she's done whilst I've been at work. shall have to get some shots later.
My vagans sling is a total pet hole. I didn't even know he'd molted until he kicked it out one night, mostly shredded and sticking up from his burrow like excuse u pls remove kthnx. I've been seeing him a little more since he molted, almost, and he's so much blacker than he had been! Such excitement :D

---------- Post added 02-08-2015 at 03:50 PM ----------

Here's the burrow belonging to my 1/2" C. marshalli. I think it's a pretty good start.
NICE! I wish my guys would make burrows like that! :drool:

Sana

Arachnoprince
My vagans sling is a total pet hole. I didn't even know he'd molted until he kicked it out one night, mostly shredded and sticking up from his burrow like excuse u pls remove kthnx. I've been seeing him a little more since he molted, almost, and he's so much blacker than he had been! Such excitement :D

---------- Post added 02-08-2015 at 03:50 PM ----------

NICE! I wish my guys would make burrows like that! :drool:
It took about four days for it to build. I was amazed.

TsunamiSpike

Arachnosquire

Haha, ours has been 50-50. See her out a fair bit but other days she plays pet hole. Bless her lol

annanlove19

Arachnosquire
Haha, ours has been 50-50. See her out a fair bit but other days she plays pet hole. Bless her lol
He's started coming out more with this molt. He's definitely the smallest of my slings, so maybe he's trying not to die in the super hostile environment of a deli container :p I look forward to seeing more of him as he gets bigger one day in the alternate universe where brachys actually grow! xD