A good enclosure for my L. Parahybana.

sesshii

Arachnopeon
Got my first T a few weeks ago, done a mountain of reading but one thing that annoys me the most is the lack of recommended enclosures for a T.
My LP Behaves quite well, mostly docile of the time and occasionally tries to make an escape. Once she had bitten the aluminum screen mesh, and reading on the web, i've heard that some T's can tear it apart, and escape. Where do i find a good enclosure were she cannot bite the mesh and is kept securely? Will switching from aluminum to titanium mesh work?
A friend of mine said it would most likely never be able to leave its enclosure unless i mess up.
Sorry for what is probably a very common thread, it is my first and hopefully not the last in this community :)

Other: She wakes me up trying to get out in the mornings which is what i want to prevent.
She is a 5 year old female Lasiodora Parahybana. Have not done an exact size measure yet.
There is no signs of damage on the screen mesh of her biting once.
The previous owner have not experienced this as she was in the living room as any escape attempts would go unnoticed.

Versicolor19

Arachnopeon
From what I have read and seen, a 5-6L plastic shoebox enclosure is perfect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spinster

Arachnosquire
From what I have read and seen, a 5-6L plastic shoebox enclosure is perfect.

I use a clear plastic shoebox 8" w x 12" l x 5" h for my 6" LB female. The breeder I bought her from had kept her in a shoebox half that size. You can order these boxes cheaply by the case on sites like Amazon.

Big warning about shoe boxes is that they are not airtight, and they don't close securely the way a kitchen tupperware does. This means a T can push the lid off and escape unless you secure the lid. I use bungee cords, or a heavy stone on top of the enclosure. Other than that they're a great enclosure, stackable and you can melt as many ventilation holes in them as you like.

Akai

Arachnobaron
Big warning about shoe boxes is that they are not airtight, and they don't close securely the way a kitchen tupperware does. This means a T can push the lid off and escape unless you secure the lid. I use bungee cords, or a heavy stone on top of the enclosure. Other than that they're a great enclosure, stackable and you can melt as many ventilation holes in them as you like.
you can get shoe box style enclosures with flip up side locking latches from the likes of Walmart for cheap. In fact you can find all sorts of enclosures with these sort of latches. I prefer these over tupperware actually. ;)

Versicolor19

Arachnopeon
I use a clear plastic shoebox 8" w x 12" l x 5" h for my 6" LB female. The breeder I bought her from had kept her in a shoebox half that size. You can order these boxes cheaply by the case on sites like Amazon.

+1

The lids are your only concern but you can always look for similar sized containers with latches on the side. I think sterilite might make some.