Suggestion Aquatic Invert Section

FlamingSwampert

Arachnosquire
Many people involved in the invert-keeping hobby also keep shrimp, semi-aquatic crabs (hermits, vampire, moon/Halloween), crayfish, etc, which makes sense since they are inverts too. I think it would make sense to create a section dedicated to crayfish and crabs, separate from the "other arthropods" sections. I've been on some fishkeeping forums that have sections such as these, with varying degrees of activity. The shrimp areas are very active, but the crayfish ones aren't as much. If arachnoboards had a section for aquatic crustaceans such as these, I think it would bring a lot of people to the forum and could become one of the most active communities (perhaps even the #1) for such creatures.

It's not much of a stretch too, since we have sections for vertebrates, which are far more removed from arachnids than crustaceans.

Arachnopets

Arachnoboards Team
Staff member
Thank you! We always love suggestions. We will definitely be taking this under advisement. :)

Smotzer

ArachnoGod
Arachnosupporter +
Awesome! If it becomes a reality, I would be honored to make the first thread or sticky :)
Count me in as well!

If arachnoboards had a section for aquatic crustaceans such as these, I think it would bring a lot of people to the forum and could become one of the most active communities (perhaps even the #1) for such creatures.
I also agree that this could be very possible and would be wonderful for AB!