Are Ts who are allowed to burrow, happier? I want to hear your opinion.

GG80

Arachnoknight
Only the effort and time involved if you stack cages, a necessity in many large collections.
Hmm, I didn't consider that. Hopefully that will be an issue for me one day.:)

Poec54

Arachnoemperor
Hmm, I didn't consider that. Hopefully that will be an issue for me one day.:)
That's why it takes me as long as it does to feed and water. I have a 200 sq ft spider room, full of shelves and stacked cages. I have to lift almost all of them, set them on a bar stool, and then lift them again to put them back. Good exercise, but it takes time.

BobGrill

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
That's why it takes me as long as it does to feed and water. I have a 200 sq ft spider room, full of shelves and stacked cages. I have to lift almost all of them, set them on a bar stool, and then lift them again to put them back. Good exercise, but it takes time.
That doesn't sound very fun.

Storm76

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
WIthout having read the other replies and just answering your question:

At least I, myself, am of the firm opinion that a burrowing species should be allowed to do so. The way I keep my animals is as close to their natural habitat as possible. That it can't be done 100% is certain, but one can give burrowing species enough substrate to burrow, arboreals enough height and climbing options and other NWs an offered hide for example to make them behave normal. It all comes down to that for me: I like my T's to feel comfy, secure and behave the way they would normally in the wild - if possible. So from my side the answer is a simple: "Yes".