A. minatrix

A. "velutina"

A. purpurea:

And a blurry A. laeta:

Mori

ChrisNCT

ChrisinTennessee
Old Timer
Oh great..now I have to go out and look for all the Avic. sp. Thanks Terri~ ;P !

aerodyke

Arachnopeon
My newest addition to my T family ;) My son holding my new A.Avicularia so now I have Pinkie and Brain

Attachments

itsy

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
My A.avic Wincey.

She is looking for a husband but i can't find her one.:(

TarantulaLV

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Avicularia Sp. Who the heck knows!!

I bought her as a "pink-toed"-- imagine that!! I thought she might be huriana but it has been suggested that she is probably aurantiaca---Whatever!! :mad: She sure is purdy though!! All big and fuzzy. 6" now normal stance from front legs to rear. She grew just over half an inch from the last molt. Leg regeneration in progress as well. Enjoy!! I will post another pic from this thread as being the closest to her appearance I've ever seen. Oh and great pics to all of you avic lovers out there!!:worship:

Last edited:

TarantulaLV

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
billopelma said:
Avicularia sp. 'biceurianasistiaca' :? ~3.5". It's actually much more brown toned than blue in 'normal' light.

This one has been a good lesson for me in photo IDing, I see four different pic's of other similar T's, and come to four different conclusions. Then it molts again and I can start all over...

Bill
Oh Man can I relate to this----{D :clap:

moricollins

Arachno search engine
Old Timer
There are 9 total containers (the white ones) most with about 20-25 slings inside.

and here is the sack after having most of the slings removed:

The species is Avicularia laeta by the way. I will be counting the slings when they molt to 2nd instar.