Genus Avicularia

jw73

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
As always beautiful photos. I like especially your bicegoi and adult purpurea. Just gorgeous.

Bearskin10

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Nice versi you have there pt804, my little versi female is sitting on a egg sac as I type this, it is 30 days old today and I just may take and open it up today and you can be sure that I will put a few pics up when I do. Greg

shogun804

Arachnogeneral
Old Timer
hey thanks these T's are stunning, awsome news on the eggsac congrats :clap: looking forward to seeing those pics. hope you get a lot of little versi's out of it.

Bothrops

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Thanks for the comments!
Garfrico: I don´t know exactly how old is she. I have had her for about 1 year. Now she is 3-3,5 inches, and when I got it she was about 2''.

Cheers,
Bothrops

Mattyb

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Very nice A.avic they are all very nice. I also have one of my own, but i don't know the sex yet....i'm just too lazy to sex it....and i'm not too good at the whole sexing thing yet anyway.

-Mattyb

Brando

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
nice pics, i especially like the one with the mom and the sac with the babies coming out. Beautiful :clap:

Tarantula-Kid

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Brando said:
nice pics, i especially like the one with the mom and the sac with the babies coming out. Beautiful :clap:
That's my favorite too! And I have a love for Avics as well.

Elizabeth