B. emilia eggsac Pics

Anansi

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I love emilia, I have two of them...good job man....

Dafne

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Amazing!!!
Congratulation, John :)

I just love this species. My first T was B. emilia. It is the cutest and the most docile spider I have got :)
It turned out to be a male. I think it one or two molts, it will mature. I hope to find a female for him :)

Congratulations once again!

That's too bad I live so far away from you, as I would purchase some of these little beauties from you...

the new guy

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
if you have one that you could spare, id be glad to take it off of your hands. just give me a pm when and if you are ready and let me know the going price.

Tangled WWWeb

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Originally posted by Iowa T Keeper
do you reallly replace the sac ever?

If so what do you replace it with?

If not I was joking of course

@ITK- I have used a cotton ball with limited success. Only one of 3 or 4 females that I have tried this with accepted it. Other Arachnopets members have had greater success with this. You can probably find some threads concerning this by doing a search using the keyword "surrogate".

@Holley- I really didn't do anything out of the ordinary.

Thanks everyone.

John

metzgerzoo

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Congrats on the successful sac, we're hoping for the same with ours.

We took our Rosie's sac away Wednesday, she was MAD, which was to be expected. So we replaced the sac with a dish of fat, juicy worms in the same spot as her sac and she took her frustration out on them. Now she's more back to her normal self, lounging around, guarding her water dish, making sure it's always full, looking as beautiful as ever...things like that.