Beautiful, Active Display Specimens?

gumby

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
If I was going to set up a display id use a GBB, tiger rump, or H. gigas. H. gigas is not the most active but you can make their set up half water half dirt and they will swim dive and I've been told fish. so far when I put fish in for my gigas it tags them but does not eat them so they just end up floating to the surface the next day.

Skullptor

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
GBB, Parahybana, Chromatus, Smithi, and Pamphobeteus, Poecilotheria and Psalmopoeus genus.

I agree with Brian S about the way you set up the enclosures will influence their display quality.

ArachnidSentinl

Arachnoknight
well if you are looking for something active...DO NOT get a Chaco golden Knee....they are the king potatoe of all potatoes...I say if you dont already have one..get a smithi or emilia...(still not active...but what T is....)
Really? Mine's incredibly active. She's always moving things around.

roncruiser

Arachnopeon
I meant relative size. If it's colorful and stays in it's burrow then it's not really a display specimen. I'd say color with a relative large size is a nice combo. On the larger side is what I'd want in a display specimen... as opposed to smaller specimens.

Struckanerve

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Out of the 12 T's i have. the 2 that are always out are OBT and my C.schioedtei