blondi bliss

PinkLady

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
jbrd said:
My first T was a T.blondi. I think as long as you do some reasearch on the paticular species you want and take the necassary precautions on there set ups, any T can be taken care of properly.
Since our first T we have collected fifteen more, including the ten dreaded P.murinus's
;P
Every T that we buy we read up on them re:setup, temperment and so on. We like to give our T's as close to their enviroment as possible. I've just had a few "T" people tell me how hard they are to take care of is all. I thought....hmmm I have 21 T's and they are all doing extremely well, I think I can handle this T. We have a P.Murinus too and she's well....her name is Bytch, need I say anymore. lol

jbrd

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
PinkLady said:
We have a P.Murinus too and she's well....her name is Bytch, need I say anymore. lol
Well we have five P.murinus slings and from what i have read , i am sure one will get that name sooner or later. :eek:

refnulf

Arachnopeon
Lookin at all the pictures in this here threads, I feel like going out and getting every T mentioned :p :p That would be insane of course, but man there are a ton of beautiful pictures here :p

PinkLady

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
jbrd said:
Well we have five P.murinus slings and from what i have read , i am sure one will get that name sooner or later. :eek:
If not that name...there's a few other ones you can call them too LOL