Caribena versicolor

Mustafa67

Arachnosquire
I woke up to my c versicolor like this. I can’t tell what’s wrong with it. It hasn’t been eating for over 2 weeks & won’t web like it usually does.
Can you show us pics of the whole setup?

ladyratri

Arachnobaron
Arachnosupporter
Was it recently rehoused? It looks plump enough that not eating for two weeks is no big deal. Is it the position that makes you think something is wrong? My Avic likes to hang from stuff like that when she's getting closer to a molt. Has it moved at all?

Ultum4Spiderz

Arachnoemperor
Arachnosupporter
Either it’s being a strange derpy spider or something else . I recal various arboreals hanging out like this back when I had them it looks like there going to break in half . :rofl:

TLSizzle

Arachnoknight
My young pokie would hang it's abdomen like that and freak me out on occasion. But it's been behaving recently.

cicioliver

Arachnopeon
Was it recently rehoused? It looks plump enough that not eating for two weeks is no big deal. Is it the position that makes you think something is wrong? My Avic likes to hang from stuff like that when she's getting closer to a molt. Has it moved at all?
It was in a larger enclosure made a web and completely abandoned it, now is refusing to eat and looks like it’s half dead and won’t web anymore

Ultum4Spiderz

Arachnoemperor
Arachnosupporter
It was in a larger enclosure made a web and completely abandoned it, now is refusing to eat and looks like it’s half dead and won’t web anymore
Is it responding to being lightly touched by a paintbrush or anything?
I’ve seen healthy and unhealthy Ts both sitting very unusual so it looked normal. But that description helps. Need more information ℹ!