[Warning] ccamaleon3000 (Juan)

Matt K

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
NEGATIVE EXPERIENCE

I keep only aboreals (a large collection of them too), so when Juan offered some interesting Avics for sale, I asked for clarification in the ad and if he had photos of what he had for sale available. To this I received a poorly written/punctuated and somewhat rude reply, and the only photo he could send was a link to someone elses Utube video of another tarantula entirely -not one of the 3 species I was interested in buying.

In two follow up PM's to him asking for a simple photo (one each of the three species) of what he had to sell, and he refused to send photos. In the last one he sent me a link to an outdated photo of an Avicularia sp. 'Peru Purple' - which was not one of the three I was asking about. Others I have bought from have been glad to send a photo or at least try to describe by comparison thier T's for sale.

Overall he appraoched me - the buyer- with a rude, blunt, high-and-mighty know-it-all attitude like he is the king of Avicularia. I know there are alot of us on these boards that have 200+ spiders (I have multiples of each species I keep) that have ALOT better attitude and customer service than Juan. I let him know because of these facts I was not interested in a purchase and don't waste anymore time on it....to which he called me a troll (among other slanderous comments).

He will not ever get any of my money. :embarrassed: there are plenty of others to buy the same livestock from. Oh and Juan- yoiu seem to want to follow up and post some poorly written rationale as to why you are in the right- don't bother, it does not help your image of service.

:mad:

ccamaleon3000

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
sorry dude number 1.- if u have the messages from me post it because i don't even remember you asking for my animals number 2.- if i show the link of the you tube video review of me its because those sp peru purple are from the same clutch and i all ways send pics of the animals im selling number 3.- im not the king of the avicularia's but u can ask big breeders here in michigan they ask me about it because no much people study them. for the record i have 400+ tarantulas and guess what 98% are avicularias of different spices if i was rude whit eny one its because that person start been an a$$ to me and trust me i will no ask for you particular money i have a lot costumers and i treat them whit respect its funny that i have only 2 bad reviews from 1 clowns and its funny that this person its you friend? mmmmm in my 10 years breeding reptiles and keeping tarantulas i never have a costumer unhappy u should learn that

Last edited: