[Warning] Chaco

Tgrip77

Arachnosquire
heres my beef with ryan... so within the same time frame that he was making arrangements with ken, jbm, anastasia...he also was talking deals with me (and who knows who else) i answered his WTB ad...and he replied with interest. i showed ryan pics, proved my balfouri was female...and i even uploaded a youtube video of her. october 20th was the first day we talked...for the first week he had paypal excuses for not making the payment. then he had car troubles to pay for, which i can understand...no biggie. im a patient man, i told him i wasnt in a big hurry to sell her. after 12 days or so still no paypal payment, but still saying hes going to buy. during the entire wait i saw a few ads from him trying to sell his female 9" A. geniculata and few other things. so i sent him a message on 11-1-12 saying i would take his geniculata and hentzi females as partial payment for my female balfouri. but i said he had to send his first, then put down $100 before i would ship the balfouri. he pretty much agreed and said he thinks he can ship them on wedsnday (11-7-12), then requested my shipping info. i gave it to him and asked that he please message me a tracking number after shipping. one week later (following monday) he is just now responding back...because i sent him a message on friday (11-9-12) saying "i guess you decided not to ship those or keep me informed"

his response (today 11-12-12) was "working on it buddy i havent been home was at a show for the last few days ill let ya know i probably will just be sending an instant transfer of $400 i made some money at the show" ....there was no mention of changing his mind about the partial trade agreed upon. so i told him the deal is off and how irresponsible it was of him to not ship those, i also said i will be visiting his review thread soon....his reply to that was this...

"Why what did I do to you? I didn't say Wednesday sure ill review your thread 2 then since your freaking out itsnot my fault I only got $80 out $400 and I can barely make rent what is your problem and ken the bug guy ill leave you the same plus Iam reporting and posting it on your review page what you said about me to I never agreed to ship for sure I Wednesday"

bottom line...ryan has issues that need to be resolved. i feel bad leaving this review but i think it may help him learn to try and conduct future business with a little more concern.

chaco

Arachnosquire
Um here we go again I was at a show what am i suppose to do ??? quit work ?you the one that threw the first punch buddy you through the deal out I was willing to trade but you said and you quote yourself deals off Funny I offered you money I offered a trade that was till valid and you refused you never intended to sell her did you .We never confrimed a shipping date i also told you about the show ????and i was going to be working ..fyi now i have to cancel a shipping label and the cost of the box and ice chest, Iam out very tired of this also to try turning this on me or any other dealer you canceled the deal I was shipping them this week thx alot for wasting my time and money
Nice responses for not being my words
I do have some problems iam dealing atm

Iam still willing to send the trade this week with a (confirmed shipping date) with heat if you would stop making this transaction such a problem I just got back yesterday Ill even withdraw the review if the deal can be successfully completed Andrew let me know your choice

Last edited:

Threatposture85

Arachnopeon
how many times can we tell this story?

Twice now ryan has contacted me the first time he used the same spam of emails others <edit> have mentioned then started texting me about the spider but after 3 days and no mention of payment i cancelled the deal. now he contacted me 2 months later ( i didnt realise this was the same individual til i went back over my records.) he contacts me again not so spammy this time, trying to buy and adult h. maculata and p. fasciata. first we agreed ti a price and then the begging to hold it started stupidly i did for a couple days, then banking excuses started. wont even respond to this ones PMs anymore and wrote his address down so no business will be done in the future deals under a different name

chaco

Arachnosquire
Hi buddy you didn't even give me a full day to send payment ???? I didn't ask you to hold anything said sell if you find somebody else PLUS NEVER DEALT BEFORE WITH YOU I WAS TRYING TO COMPLETE THIS DEAL YOU ARE THE ONly ONE I WAS BUYING FROM NON LOCAL ????? I get a message Iam leavening you a negative review not even a day later ????