Question Changing user names?

D3N2

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Hi, can mine be changed to D3N2? Thanks!

Also, I have a couple questions about getting my user name changed. How many times can we get it changed? When I log in, do I use the new one? When I get email notifications and such, will it all use the new one? :)

BlackVenom

Arachnopeon
I was wondering if you would be able to change my username to either 1. BlackVenom or 2. BlackVenom88 or 3. Subfusca88 or 4. pokiesRwicked. Thanks

Tarantula_Tamer

Arachnosquire
I made an account under "cerastesruber" but i cannot access my yahoo account to verify.. i have gone thorugh the steps and it still wont let me access my yahoo.. so i ended up just making a new AB name, so now i am cerastesruber91, which i do not like! can i get it changed to "cerastesruber" still?

---------- Post added 10-21-2011 at 11:44 PM ----------

Okay.. now that i posted that, my yahoo account let me enter, I'm going to try and verify my AB account for cerastesruber, and then delete it so that the username "cerastesruber" is available..

---------- Post added 10-21-2011 at 11:50 PM ----------

I can't even verify, i think that the e-mail to verufy my account is expired... can you maybe help with how i can just get the "91" taken off of my name please?! thanks guys

---------- Post added 10-22-2011 at 12:23 AM ----------

annnnnd another edit.. sorry.. so ican get onto this account
"cerastesruber91" and i can also get onto my "cerastesruber" account, so, i figure i have to delete that account, so that i can change this account name to "cerastesruber" , so now i need to know, how can i delete that account?

Kayv

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
after years of being on here I'd like to use my real name (shortened). Can you please change my name to Kayv? Thank you.

T-ray

Arachnopeon
Please change my username to T-ray
Thanks in advance!

From Tapatalk on Epic 4G

lizardminion

Arachnolord
Well, instead of my current silly name, can you change it to Ryan the Roach Guy?
Thanks in advance!

le-thomas

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I don't wanna be a bother, but could you change my name to "le-thomas"?
Thanks