Check this out!

Brian S

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
hey brian...i'll trade you as much inca cola as you can handle for some slings.....

moose
Man!!!:eek: You really know how to tempt me, dont you?:D

Ill give you ONE of my sowbugs for 10 of your slings ;)

Congrats!! Hope you hear the pitter patter of thousands of wee footsies!
I would give you a sling or 2, as long as I can also send you a pint jar full of Missouri ticks hehehe{D

SNAFU

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Gorgeous Mom-to-be you have!:clap: Best of luck for tons of healthy slings in the new year!

Brian S

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Check this out!! So far, so great!!! :D

I put the sac with "eggs with legs" in a deli cup with a coffee filter. The deli was in turn placed in a plastic shoe box with a layer of towels and tissues placed in the bottom. I am really getting hopeful now. Woo Hoo!! :D

If this continues to be successful, I just may have to write either a ATS or BTS article on this.

Anastasia

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Aweeee!!! BeeBees!!!
{D {D {D
if I didnt miss any that is first bunch of the year!!!
Congrats!!!! :clap:

NevularScorpion

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
wow!! congratulations bro they all look very nice. I'm also trying to breed my P. nigricolor, can you tell me how you did it ?

Brian S

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
In the heat of my excitement I took that 2nd pic prematurely. In this pic it shows how I will continue to incubate the little rascals

wow!! congratulations bro they all look very nice. I'm also trying to breed my P. nigricolor, can you tell me how you did it ?
In all honesty, I simply put the male in with the female and left him there for about 2 months! Seriously, I did. They wouldnt do anything while I was watching them. In October I was also planning to give the female a cooling period however I noticed that she was gaining alot more weight than I was feeding her and I was afraid to cool her so I decided to just let nature take its course and this is the result nso far.

NevularScorpion

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I let the male live with her for 4 days but i don't know if they mated because the male was so scared of the female. Also i put my female in a cooling period just to be sure. If i don't get any sac i will try your strategy. thanks for the info

OldHag

ArachnoHag
Old Timer
Oh good H3ll!! That sack looks ITCHY! ugh..

The bugz inside are darling though! Almost as cute as a sowbug. You better donate them to my Ugly Bug Sanctuary ;)

Brian S

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Oh good H3ll!! That sack looks ITCHY! ugh..
It is itchy, believe me!! My arms are still itchy! This is the most I have ever been bothered by hairs.

The bugz inside are darling though! Almost as cute as a sowbug. You better donate them to my Ugly Bug Sanctuary ;)
I will donate some!! (along with a pint jar of Missouri ticks!! You all need some of our ticks out there in Utah Land):D

Truff135

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Still trying to pawn off those Mizzou ticks, eh? I think your generosity leaves us speachless, so much so that we can't even accept your most kind offer. Looks as if you'll just have to keep them all to yourself, such a shame. ;P

Brian S

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Still trying to pawn off those Mizzou ticks, eh? I think your generosity leaves us speachless, so much so that we can't even accept your most kind offer. Looks as if you'll just have to keep them all to yourself, such a shame. ;P
Thats what you think!!;P I have a large quart jar heading for Ohio in the Spring{D

ShadowBlade

Planeswalker
Old Timer
Awesome work Brian! Is this from the male you bought at AC?

-Sean