:D My Grammostola Rosea was on the "Rachel Ray Show" November 8th 2007

Gesticulator

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Wait a minute.... i was at that same pet store and they said that the rose hair that i bought was on the Rachel Ray show????!!! WTH???? I payed 10 extra dollars for this thing!!!
C'mon Nate, let Soulja enjoy his (or his exploited Rosie's who happens to be a beauty!)moment of fame.
As for the Rachel Ray segment, remember it is geared for the mass public, not us. It did the Rosie no harm at all, and showed the audience that Tarantulas are not poisonous monsters.
Soulja's (who I must confess is very close to the "iculators") G rosea is really stunning.

TheSoulja

Arachnopeon
Yeah you may be the only one that doesnt like her...

Hehe...I think shes great :D My dad got it special 'cuz I used to have a huge crush on her lmao

Aarantula

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Personally, I would have picked Rachel Ray as being the most venomous AND poisonous thing on that set! {D

TheSoulja

Arachnopeon
Awkward

I just wanna know how my spiders guest appearance on Rachel Rays show has anything to do with martha stewart rotlmfao

Profkrakatoa

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I just wanna know how my spiders guest appearance on Rachel Rays show has anything to do with martha stewart rotlmfao
From the post who asked if they were the only one who didn't like RR. :)

Just call me TANGENT GIRL!! I go off on them all the time.

GartenSpinnen

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
LOL im just playing, i just thought i would cause a little fuss sorry. Congrats on your purchase :)
-Nate

phil jones

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
When my dad bought it and its mate at a show in New York, the salesperson said it was the exact G. Rosea that made a guest appearance on the Rachel Ray Show on November 8th 2007. It was aired as a part of Jarod Millers animal segment. This shows that spiders and tarantulas are popular and that our hobbies and pets are just as interesting as a major band or pro athlete. :D

hi who is rachel ray as i never seen or heard of her :? -- phil

AGTrauger

Arachnopeon
LOL I'm sure you have the actual rosie I was just messing around also. I was sooo bored yesterday I had to have some fun :eek:

I doubt since it was a major exhibition that my seller would risk being a fraud in front of hundreds or even thousends of people and peers. All I know is that the seller told my dad it was the same spider used on the show and that it was for sale. My dad bought it and its mate (who tries his hardest but no egg sac yet) at the show.

TheSoulja

Arachnopeon
lol

Thats funny mate. Yeah, I love this spider. Shes a real beauty. My first actually, but I can tell by looking at her shes a good fit for me. I got a whole bunch of people helping me out with her and the others so that definitely helps :D

TheSoulja

Arachnopeon
darnit!

Im still waiting for some famous offspring :)...male is la-z.

Last edited:

Stylopidae

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Just out of curiosity, was there some sort of certifficate of authenticity?

If not, I have another spider that was on that show.:rolleyes: