Derpy Tarantula Picture Thread

Charliemum

Arachnocompulsive
Arachnosupporter
My presumed immature male B. klaasi booty up in the water dish. He stayed like this for a half hour. Did you not realize you had a water bowl? Also - he is one of my only unnamed T’s and I’m open to suggestions.
Should call him Clark after Clark Gable most classy man in the world 😉

Charliemum

Arachnocompulsive
Arachnosupporter
Pamphobeteus sp Hexa, Valerie.
20240428_060955.jpg
"This is my water dish. There are many like it but this one's mine. My water dish is my best friend." 🤣

I just wanted to top it up 😆 I didn't even get to lift the lid 😂 Girl hates water with a passion, I have a rosea that does the same, stands on the waterdish if I try to fill it then gets upset coz the subs damp because she deflected the water everywhere 😆 T's 🤷🏻‍♀️

drurymercy

Arachnopeon
My presumed immature male B. klaasi booty up in the water dish. He stayed like this for a half hour. Did you not realize you had a water bowl? Also - he is one of my only unnamed T’s and I’m open to suggestions.
Omg too cute!!! My P machala does this but not cute like yours he hugs it like if I dare try touch it I’m dead😂 hahaha idk why but he either looks regal to me so Pharaoh or he looks like a Ben😂😂😂

drurymercy

Arachnopeon
Pamphobeteus sp Hexa, Valerie.
View attachment 471934
"This is my water dish. There are many like it but this one's mine. My water dish is my best friend." 🤣

I just wanted to top it up 😆 I didn't even get to lift the lid 😂 Girl hates water with a passion, I have a rosea that does the same, stands on the waterdish if I try to fill it then gets upset coz the subs damp because she deflected the water everywhere 😆 T's 🤷🏻‍♀️
Sending sweet Valerie a kiss!

zsiciarz

Arachnosquire
The water dish apparently needed some talking to.
(Lasiodora parahybana)
IMG_1015.jpg