Did anyone else start out thinking one was enough?

Zcreator

Arachnopeon
When I came home with 2 instead of one as my first T purchase, and knew I still wanted a GBB, I figured that there would be more on the way. I told my friend "if I get up to 25 in a year, and they still fit on my bookcase at that point, I'll be ok with that". And I also wanted to be done feeding everybody in under an hour. If I didn't pull nymphs from the roach colony, I might be able to finish feeding in under an hour at this point...I haven't counted recently, but I hit over 40 T's at the year mark and I just split the feeding time so my slings are once a week and juvies and adults are every two. Gives me the time to make sure dubia are eaten instead of burrowing--except for a couple of the Hmacs, who will never give away their presence. That was a funny progression too, "I don't need to collect OWs, there are plenty of spunky NWs out there..." Dang LPS for having a 3" Singapore Blue for $50. And I finally got a non shredded molt at 5" proving it was the best purchase I could have made! And don't even get me started on how addicted I have become to my E.olivacea juvies...

TCVulpes

Arachnopeon
I thought 1 would be enough, for about 3 months. Then I got a second and thought that would be enough, for about a week. Now I want two more. I also have a list of another 3 I'd really like to get after the next 2....

Yeah, so much for me swearing up and down to my wife I'd never have more than 1 because there was no point to it. >_<

scorpionchaos

Arachnosquire
Got my B.vagans freebie with a scorpion that didn't make it and went from 1 to 8 in in two weeks!

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
not gona lie i had my first order of 3.. and 2 where doa.. i had an a.avic. thougth maybe i should ask for a refund but shippng was $50 and that for a $10 avic wasnt worth it so had my other 3 sent.. then my mind kicked in.. wiel i waited on the weather to clear for my boehmei and b. albo i decided i wanted a full sized T.. well i snaged up a g.rosea rcf for like 20bucks plus 15 shipping and i got in feeders and everything so shipping felt free.. then i felt i needed my favorite 2 T.s i mean i was technically up to 5 2 more wont kill me XD so i rolled the dice and got my 2.5 a. genic and 2 of my all time favorite gbb XD sometimes i look over at my shelf and wonder "should i have realy got them?" but in the end its only 5 extra minutes to my schedules and i get to see so many more personalities and i love it. XD

Beary Strange

Arachnodemon
not gona lie i had my first order of 3.. and 2 where doa.. i had an a.avic. thougth maybe i should ask for a refund but shippng was $50 and that for a $10 avic wasnt worth it so had my other 3 sent.. then my mind kicked in.. wiel i waited on the weather to clear for my boehmei and b. albo i decided i wanted a full sized T.. well i snaged up a g.rosea rcf for like 20bucks plus 15 shipping and i got in feeders and everything so shipping felt free.. then i felt i needed my favorite 2 T.s i mean i was technically up to 5 2 more wont kill me XD so i rolled the dice and got my 2.5 a. genic and 2 of my all time favorite gbb XD sometimes i look over at my shelf and wonder "should i have realy got them?" but in the end its only 5 extra minutes to my schedules and i get to see so many more personalities and i love it. XD
Lololol. Just one more, ok wait 2 more...well, maybe another. Might as well make that $50 overnight shipping worth it. I'm remarkably addiction-resistant and can usually quit things cold turkey with nary a twinge of a craving but when I can't buy new Ts it bugs the ever living heck out of me. I swear I think sometimes I go and check on them because somewhere in my spider addiction-addled brain I'm expecting to see a new T in there somewhere. Oh, same ones as before huh? Oh well, these ones are pretty too.

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
Lololol. Just one more, ok wait 2 more...well, maybe another. Might as well make that $50 overnight shipping worth it. I'm remarkably addiction-resistant and can usually quit things cold turkey with nary a twinge of a craving but when I can't buy new Ts it bugs the ever living heck out of me. I swear I think sometimes I go and check on them because somewhere in my spider addiction-addled brain I'm expecting to see a new T in there somewhere. Oh, same ones as before huh? Oh well, these ones are pretty too.
ikr? for 50bucks and they was only ones at the time with boehmeis under 3" lmao and boehmei is like 3rd fave [didnt think id be ready for a defensive like genic or a wild card gbb] i milked every ounce of that $50 shipping XD and the rosie came in with like 100 feeders, acrylic hasps, silk plant chunks, and some acrylic water dishes. so it was like free shipping in a way XD

tho i do regret grabbing a dice with only 1-3 and not a 12 sided dice ;) im not addicted i just like to widen my horizon and learn more and appreciate animals for what they are.. afterall i wish to go to school for both herpetology, zoology and maybe marine biology [thats the goal anywho] so learning what you can find and familiarizing yourself with them is nice. XD