Did some rehousing today :)

smellyocheese

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Cirith Ungol said:
Smelly... if you see that T climbing a lot I'd be worried about the sharp edges of the Lego. It makes a fall quite dangerous. But it's a funny idea no doubt.

PeterKlaasi: No cacti in a T tank! You get an impaled T in no time! It doesn't even need to fall on it, it's enough that it's pursueing a cricket at high speed for it to get a leg pinned on a spine or something.

Edit: Unless williiamsii are without spines (I wouldn't know).
So far the N color isn't climbing alot... just hanging out inside its "house" or under a leaf. Yeah, I kinda realised abotu the sharp edges thing. I tried covering the edges with substrate the edges so hopefully it's gonna be fine. I'd really hate to put the lego house to waste!

I think that particular cacti don't have thorns.

cricket54 said:
Nice colorfull tank there. Most of my tanks are bare with just a hide or bottle caps for water. I have used some aquarium display fixtures that add interest to the bigger tanks and also work as hides.

Sharon
thanks!

I have trouble accessing to the more natural stuff (except for rocks) actually so I make use of afforable non-natural items. I'm hoping to get corkbarks and moss soon to have a more natural setup.