Discolored spot on abdomen after molt.

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
I've had it a little over a month, and it's first molt with me was not long after I bought it.
I also don't know the gender, but I'm assuming female from the ventral view (although I admittadly suck at fusillae sexing.)
Based off other Brachys I've raised, I'd hazard a guess at another month and a half to a little over two with my feeding schedule, but it's really all speculation at this point.
touche i suppose, half the time i ask for molt records if applible [unless under 1" then idc itl be 1month tops 45 days lmao]

MikeC

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
touche i suppose, half the time i ask for molt records if applible [unless under 1" then idc itl be 1month tops 45 days lmao]
That's not a bad plan.
I didn't assume the store I bought it from had any idea, though. :p

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
That's not a bad plan.
I didn't assume the store I bought it from had any idea, though. [emoji14]
Welp im outa ideas rhen lol cuz i dont buy animals from pet stores ;) thoone local shop who buys from breeders, they MAY be able to pount you in the right direction? Unless its wc.. Then your up a crick lol

MikeC

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Welp im outa ideas rhen lol cuz i dont buy animals from pet stores ;) thoone local shop who buys from breeders, they MAY be able to pount you in the right direction? Unless its wc.. Then your up a crick lol
I dare say I'm up a crick. :)
It was totally an impulse buy, I went in for crickets, saw that they had a Smithi. Asked about it, got the "oh, some guy brought it in" story.
Figured why not, it was a decent price.