Dodoma Baboon

esmoot

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
They are very simular but do have some different habbits.

Needless to say don't even think about trying this unless you know your $%*@.

My 2 girls.

spider

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Nice girls you got there!:D
Man i gots ta get me one of those:D
Later,

MrFeexit

Arachnodork
Old Timer
Originally posted by esmoot
They are very simular but do have some different habbits.

What can I expect?? I do not handle my T's for the most part and I use long Fish hook removers to pick up the dead stuff in the cages etc. Will this T charge are make me poop myself??

HD1

Arachnopeon
I have a rossie and an A. avic that charge anything. Better learn to deal with it. At least the caresheets warn you about OW species.

esmoot

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
No it won't charge you. They can be skittish and fast though. Depending on what type of setup you use for it you probably won't end up seeing it that often. I always use my long tweezers to remove dead prey because even a normally dosile t can mistake a finger as a meal.

MrFeexit

Arachnodork
Old Timer
Oh I get to see him/her all I want cuz the burrow is right against the glass. He thinks he is all snug and private down in there but the whole thing is visible. Kinda cool. And as far as clean up...NEVER pick up old food with my fingers.Like I said I use a pair of long tweezers or some really long fish hook removers. THey work great cuz the end is almost like small pliers.

Valael

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
I actually heard once that with all of these Dodomas, some may actually be a different species...

And I've heard some people say Usumbaras could be the same thing, just a different color phase. I certainly see no difference in the way they act -- I've had both.

But there's only so much a terrestrial spider does in it's life..