Favorite or Best Display blue T

Cavedweller

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
It's only a little blue, but have you concidered Aphonopelma burica? Two of mine have reached the ~1.5" mark and quit being pet holes.

I've personally got my eyes on Homoeomma sp. Blue next. I've never seen one in person, but in photos they appear to be my very favorite blue-grey.

Why not just get the Aphonopelma moorei..?
Are those actually available in the (US) hobby? I've barely seen mention of them online.

Lucy Lambaste

Arachnopeon
I have 2 H. Lividum slings, 2". I also have a P. Metallica 3" (just molted...woo hoo!). I have had the Cobalts for 3 weeks, and have seen them once. The P. Metallica has it's lair set up aboreal style, so I see it all the time, against the glass, even when it is hiding. The Cobalt's tunneling is very impressive if you are looking for that. Between those two, the P. Metallica is a better display spider in my opinion. You mentioned you are not new to the hobby, so it would depend on your comfort level with a very skittish OW with a potent bite.

Deguwitchrose

Arachnopeon
I have a P Metallica and a H Lividum and of the two the P Metallica is the more obviously blue. She is also out on display more. The H Livid looks very blue under direct electric
light but as it isn't very nice to keep taking her lid off and shining a torch on her I tend to settle for watching her being bluey brown.
Obviously all Ts differ but the temprements of both my blues is very good. P Metallica will run away and hide and shows no interest in biting and I've never even seen my H Livid go into threat.

David VB

Arachnosquire
Easy one is GBB:

More exiting ones are L. violaceopes and P. metallica :

skar

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Avic avic is blue as an adult and not expensive.

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
As many know I Love blue Ts. However all of them may not even be blue, stay tuned for a BLUE post!