Feeder centipedes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Need help

cold blood

Staff member
Try waxworms. They afford zero danger to any pet, are greedily eaten by everything and if you keep them around long enough they morph into fatty moths, which would make about the best out of the box feeders you could get....they get hammered by every predatory insect I've seen.

ARACHNO-SMACK48

Arachnoknight
Im sorry but that is an absolutely terrible idea. Just use crickets, super worms, or dubia... if you can't deal with the feeders then don't keep animals that require proper feeders..... which is most exotic animals. I apologize if I sound harsh but I really do not want to see you try and feed scorpions to your arachnids.... scorpions have stingers.... stingers= dead pet. As far as feeding centipedes, I have heard that they taste bitter to predators.... plus they are also venomous. Dubia are fantastic feeders. If you want them to not play dead chop the head off and the legs will move nonstop. Then place the roach next to whatever you are trying to feed. Simple as that. Ive had my share of nonsensical posts and comments so don't think I am hammering down on you because that is not my intention. I am just trying to keep you from making a mistake.

Smokehound714

Arachnoking
Derp i didnt mean scolopocryptops, i meant cryptops. lol Scolopocryptops are much bigger than lithobius.

the small red garden centipedes are cryptops.

Galapoheros

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Like scythemantis, you'd just be raising a feeder that's not a good feeder that needs feeders.