from Mexico City

Sheri

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Martin H. said:
and for America?

Martin
I live in Canada, Martin... as you well know.

Are you asking me if I have confidence in my dealer? What - precisely - is it that you want my opinion on?

As soon as you begin importing WC spiders en masse like Pamphobeteus sp. of the week then of course, there are problems.

When speaking of B. smithi, A. seemani, P. regalis etc., I would be far more certain of what I was buying from an established dealer that has been active in the hobby for years over a pet store anywhere, and at anytime.

Vanisher

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Hi Carlos! Try with a friend of mine! Metaldragon boy! He knows a guy from Mexico with a pretty large collection!:clap: CHEERS!!!///Johan

Martin H.

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Hi Sheri,

I just don't "agree" with the statement: "if you want to be sure what species you get, buy from a (good) dealer" ... not because of the part "buy from a (good) dealer" but about "being certain of the species" ... having seen too many mislabelled species in the pet trade so far.

Cheers,
Martin

David_F

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Is there any way to determine where the mislabelling begins?

Martin H.

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
exporters & importers + importers/wholesales/dealers who don't really care what they have/sell and who just take the labels they buy them as

Marcelo

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Im Mexican Too

Hey Carlos, wellcome a board. Im from Monterrey, Mexico

Im Quoting you "since the Brachyplema species is so famous and expensive, it is a protected species".

Brachypema species are protected species because they are endanger species, not because they are famous and expensive.

By now I will beging to sell smithis within Mexico, with papers and all that jazz, I will only sell CV species, so as a Mexican we have the duty to protect our own species so please dont go
and buy WC Ts from the mercados, Im aware hundreds of wild caught brachypelmas are been exported ilegally every day. The less we can do as a MEXICAN is to buy WC specimens. Brachypelmas are not like apples you can cut from trees!!!

Hope I do not ofend you, again, WELLCOME to this great website, let me know if you are interesed in something in particular.

pokeweed

Arachnopeon
buy tarantulas in Mexico for Carlos Erion

Hi you all

I'm from Mexico City, and I was wondering if there is a dealer that provides service to mexico city.

I'm willing to start in the hobby with more Ts

I already have a Grammostola rosea but I would love to have some more terrestrial ones.

any clues.

KUDOS for the forum threads they are all very enlightenning.
Hello Carlos,

You are in luck. Nice legal, captive bred and imported tarantulas are available in Mexico. Contact me in chapala.
James

Aztek

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Come join us scorpion people.

Soporta los de Durango.;)