G. Pulchripes not moving, could she be dying of old age?

mxxtt

Arachnopeon
I did some searches through old threads and couldn't find anything very relevant to this situation, so I'll ask here:

I've had my G. Pulchripes girl for 2 or 3 years now. I got her as a mature female in a trade. I was not told how old she is. She is currently not moving as far as I can tell. I touched her lightly and that usually elicits at least a little step, didn't this time. Her abdomen doesn't look shriveled. She has eaten maybe 2-3 times in the last year (she has never been a very good eater since I've had her). A couple of her legs looks a little curled but she is not in the typical death curl. When I fed today a cricket just walked right over the top of her, that is how I noticed something seems to be wrong.

The only cause I can think of would be old age. Any ideas? Time for an ICU, or too late?

IHeartTs

Arachnobaron
When was the last time she molted? They become lethargic and refuse food when they're in premolt, and if she's mature, a T that big will be in premolt for some time. Can you post pics of her? Hope she's ok!

fuzzyavics72

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
G pulchripes should live approx. 25 years. I know a lot of grammies that are over 25 years old. ;) Sounds like pre-molt to me!

Sana

Arachnoprince
She has water available? If she's premolt she definitely needs it.